Survived Monday Ban Wave, But not today???

bottingisfun999

28 minutes ago, MadMax18 said:

No worries, the mirror mode does help, honestly try and go to somewhere in RS where there isnt a lot of people I found that helped me A LOT. Have a good one.

I was doing master farmers usually on empty worlds and got banned, but thanks for the advice. Have a good day.

2 hours ago, dabswax said:

100% serious man, antiban is KEY.

For the most part - antiban is FAKE.

Just a term scripters use to sell scripts. Most scripters claiming "antiban" don't actually have it implemented in their script at all.

Also.. botting is just as bannable on Tuesday as it is on Monday. When you break in game rules - it does not matter what day of the week it is. Rule breaking is rule breaking.

Better luck next time!

10 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

For the most part - antiban is FAKE.

Just a term scripters use to sell scripts. Most scripters claiming "antiban" don't actually have it implemented in their script at all.

Also.. botting is just as bannable on Tuesday as it is on Monday. When you break in game rules - it does not matter what day of the week it is. Rule breaking is rule breaking.

Better luck next time!

Fake news antiban is real!

• Boge 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:09 PM, AsBakedAsCake said:

Better luck next time!

Thanks, for sure!

On 4/22/2020 at 1:13 AM, sudoinit6 said:

Change the mac address on your power strip, few people know this but they log it.

Thanks for the advice! I will try that out :)

On 4/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, ToxicRiot said:

I got banned aswell... using breaks 2-3 hours a day.

rip bro what were you botting?

On 4/22/2020 at 5:28 AM, Bouffalante said:

i got banned too shockingly

rip bro what were you botting?

The day of the week does not matter.... Anti-ban seems to be non-existent.... And I can't believe I read all these replies... Master Farmers have a high ban rate, easy to track and it is high GP per hour. There could be a thousand ways you were banned, but watch what you bot and where you bot. I truly believe RS relies A LOT on players reporting other players. Your account may be flagged after someone reported you or Jagex may have noticed a repeat pattern and flagged your account. Who knows. Learn and make a new account and move on!

Edited by Co650
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, shreder said:

it varies some just afk/some gathering. Mirror mode hasn't done anything for me atleast.

interesting, good to know thanks!

7 hours ago, Co650 said:

The day of the week does not matter.... Anti-ban seems to be non-existent.... And I can't believe I read all these replies... Master Farmers have a high ban rate, easy to track and it is high GP per hour. There could be a thousand ways you were banned, but watch what you bot and where you bot. I truly believe RS relies A LOT on players reporting other players. Your account may be flagged after someone reported you or Jagex may have noticed a repeat pattern and flagged your account. Who knows. Learn and make a new account and move on!

Thanks for your input, appreciate it!