Simple Combat

botelias

3 hours ago, anabolicnoob said:

your script is broken, dont even bother. Doesnt loot, wont attack closest npc's (like a human playing would) just a sketchy ass script that will get you banned very soon

That's odd. Been running great for me on tons of accs, 6h+ per day for weeks. Not a single ban so far and making good gp on looting. That's running either normal mode, or safespotting at oggresses. Going to assume you are having trouble with safespotting in some wierd location, correct? The "NPC closest" is based on osbot api's built in feature, so it runs the same on my script as it would any other combat script; both paid and free. Not heard people complain about that being broken ever before, so assuming that's due to human error.

Noticed you complaining on your account sale thread (not permitted without 100 posts btw, but I won't tell), that you've had trouble botting, perhaps you need some help on setting the script up correctly? Send me a PM and I can help you out with that.

What NPC's are you trying to attack? Safespot or regular combat? Mage, range or melee? Which objects should it be looting but won't?

Edited by botelias

On 5/7/2020 at 5:17 PM, botelias said:

That's odd. Been running great for me on tons of accs, 6h+ per day for weeks. Not a single ban so far and making good gp on looting. That's running either normal mode, or safespotting at oggresses. Going to assume you are having trouble with safespotting in some wierd location, correct? The "NPC closest" is based on osbot api's built in feature, so it runs the same on my script as it would any other combat script; both paid and free. Not heard people complain about that being broken ever before, so assuming that's due to human error.

Noticed you complaining on your account sale thread (not permitted without 100 posts btw, but I won't tell), that you've had trouble botting, perhaps you need some help on setting the script up correctly? Send me a PM and I can help you out with that.

What NPC's are you trying to attack? Safespot or regular combat? Mage, range or melee? Which objects should it be looting but won't?

sorry about my tone mate, was hell frustrated at that time. i will message you

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Simple Combat