Proxifier over Nordvpn

botelias

Hey!

Running nordvpn on a machine, but using proxifier with target *.runescape.* on a private proxy. Which of the IP's would be displayed to Jagex; the Nordvpn or the one I selected in proxifier?

What happens if I run one instance of stealth botting also, will that one show the proxy selected in osbot; or the one being pushed by proxifier?

Cheers

Edited by botelias

Guys, read my post. I am using a private residential proxy, clean, for botting. Nordvpn is running in the background via it’s application, for non runescape related things.

I am asking wether the proxy setup with proxifier is OVER nordvpn. I.e, does jagex see my nordvpn IP or my proxifier IP?

Nordvpn is bad for botting, but good for other uses. High speed, several servers to switch between. This is not a thread about wether somebody should bot on nordvpn, a proxy, or a VPS. 

Edited by botelias

24 minutes ago, RawTech said:

Proxifier will still send your *.runescape.* traffic to your proxy, just via nordvpn.

You can verify this by creating a proxifier rule for a web browser and then visiting a site like http://ifconfig.so/

Try it twice with nordvpn enabled and disabled, to verify your results.

Tried it, it displayed the proxifier IP when having application set as firefox.exe. But rule *.firefox.* showed nordvpn ip. I assume thats due to incorrect rule.

Sending to my proxy via nordvpn == jagex sees my proxy ip, and NOT my nordvpn. Correct? 

What about the case running the following:

Nordvpn + proxifier target *.runescape.* + another osbot instance on stealth injection with different proxy?

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, botelias said:

Sending to my proxy via nordvpn == jagex sees my proxy ip, and NOT my nordvpn. Correct? 

Assuming your proxifier targets are appropriately setup yes. Though it sounds like *.runescape.* may not valid here.

Just launched the client on my machine and the official osrs client process looks to be called JagexLauncher.exe perhaps try targeting this instead?

55 minutes ago, botelias said:

Nordvpn + proxifier target *.runescape.* + another osbot instance on stealth injection with different proxy?

I would stick with the native proxy configuration on the osbot client here to simplify things.

40 minutes ago, RawTech said:

Assuming your proxifier targets are appropriately setup yes. Though it sounds like *.runescape.* may not valid here.

Just launched the client on my machine and the official osrs client process looks to be called JagexLauncher.exe perhaps try targeting this instead?

I would stick with the native proxy configuration on the osbot client here to simplify things.

I think *.runescape.* is correct. Thats what an old guide from here said. The osrs target follows that naming scheme.

Thanks for clearing upp proxifier vs nordvpn! Unfortunately I can’t disable those when running another client in stealth. If proxifier has ”final say” over nordvpn, will osbot proxy have ”final say” over proxifier?

edit:

used this guide for proxifier:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/68682-how-to-proxy-the-right-way-on-osbot-mirror-client/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=d2c83a8217a9ffe8c891a3ddab09dfba0598d1f0-1583409488-0-AbPf38zUiQSS-ZPyOBdxu77V_8vBBuHhZKxW-ibZcmAjozq_BGQNRlvKI6-sIPmQn72rMblxmquzKYiXKb0SByVoI0c0_C6l1aLYz3mXWs2kVBlVjXQJk11IQy7xOCJcsBscjdThMg6Yf6r40RTqGiWphMztWR3O8X5VIIFnbHZ0t3FjHpYKw9jPybpGPPqMPwV-UGLJ-cc32CV_z_9skr0kHlU7khArrMayFQ3EBiIsSsbrlnSZkhR8UUTZhxe93tL2P91hGr-MuvzBKUvxOnKdEd0KjNie2ZSmFxIzo_spE13Ssc6fh_4s8VaKuRoXZvKkGitPBus8GPz3LVo05RvA42cBbOeawpr7ytPCgMsV

Edited by botelias

• 2 months later...