main was temp banned, not sure if my ip address is flagged

Kingsabbo

So I'm new to botting. Ran a bot that i babysat and thought had a pretty low ban rate. Whelp I was wrong lol oh well. Anyways when I logged into the osbot client on the day of the offense I did not enter another proxy, as ive been using my main on my own IP address for a long time now. And as i have progressed with the botting on my main, I thought I might give gold farming a chance with other accounts and different scripts. I have not done so yet as i have been reading an incredible amount of information as to ensure i go about it smartly and do not waste any money starting up. But yeah when i logged into it i used stealth injection mode. Am I right in my understanding that my home IP address is now flagged by jagex since my main has been temporarily banned? And if so, is it best to just start a new account from scratch on a new residential IP address as a main for botting? Im not going to bot anymore on the account that was temp banned.

Generally speaking:

- Don't bot on accounts you care about.

- If you're on your home network, it's a residential IP. These seem to get flagged much slower than an known datacenter ip.

- If you're going to goldfarm, get accounts you don't care about and suicide them.

- I normally have at least 1 bot running on my home ip at any time. It's never effected my other accounts.

• 3 weeks later...