New group boss thoughts?

Ray Reddington

We are nearing the end of day 1 of the new group boss? Curious on yalls opinions. I think it's pretty shit, the drop table needs quite a buff as you lose money due to the use of supplies vs shit drops unless you constantly grind it out for the unique. The boss fight itself is decently fun though. 

On 2/7/2020 at 7:46 AM, Lost Panda said:

Drop table is fine, thats the reason of real bosses

Which is the big unique items...it shouldnt be constant profit like zulrah/vorky ect

Sure I get this, but the regular drop table is even worse than gwd. Which is trash. I'm not talking constant profit like zulrah/vork I'm talking at least enough loot to cover for supplies. It should at least be on parr with gwd imo or with it being a group boss it should have a similar table as corp 

On 2/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, Geralt of Rivia said:

Poor, done over 40 kills and all loot is 20-100k nothing special. 

I think itll be dead content after a month or two 

1 hour ago, Ray Reddington said:

Sure I get this, but the regular drop table is even worse than gwd. Which is trash. I'm not talking constant profit like zulrah/vork I'm talking at least enough loot to cover for supplies. It should at least be on parr with gwd imo or with it being a group boss it should have a similar table as corp 

Agreed mate it’s not great unless they up it. 

• Like 1

No it wont be dead content since unique prices will stay up high for a long time 

Haven't done the boss itself but from seeing others do it on stream I don't like it, not much of a PVM-er anyway, plus I already had a negative opinion to the whole thing (new boss, but more so the new rewards with staff and off-hand). I'm just glad they didn't release the book too. I think the drop table is good though, IMO bossing should be almost a cost until you get a drop.

I was PKing in PVP worlds on release though, got some good loot. Also merched a ton of stuff for this update which brought me a whole lot of money.

11 hours ago, Lost Panda said:

No it wont be dead content since unique prices will stay up high for a long time 

I hope you're right man I really do 

9 hours ago, fhhhphgj said:

Haven't done the boss itself but from seeing others do it on stream I don't like it, not much of a PVM-er anyway, plus I already had a negative opinion to the whole thing (new boss, but more so the new rewards with staff and off-hand). I'm just glad they didn't release the book too. I think the drop table is good though, IMO bossing should be almost a cost until you get a drop.

I was PKing in PVP worlds on release though, got some good loot. Also merched a ton of stuff for this update which brought me a whole lot of money.

Nice man glad you could come up on the time merch. I'm pissed people sold off elys to buy scythe lol my ely tanked 

Nice man glad you could come up on the time merch. I'm pissed people sold off elys to buy scythe lol my ely tanked 

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about it, it'll recover eventually. As soon as the hype dies down I'm sure it'll keep rising or at least come back close to what it was pre-update.

• 1 month later...