need quests

Critch

14 minutes ago, Critch said:

i know, im waiting.

you're trying to overcharge me cuz of ur rep.

thay are ez quest, but they take time, plague city 10min, biohazard 15min, death platue 7min, corsair curse 15min,  x mark spot 2-5min. 

How do you see here 10min timeframe i don't know, but i know that every person who respects self won't make it for 1m or for free, expect if they want only rep.

Edited by QvM

1 hour ago, QvM said:

thay are ez quest, but they take time, plague city 10min, biohazard 15min, death platue 7min, corsair curse 15min,  x mark spot 2-5min. 

How do you see here 10min timeframe i don't know, but i know that every person who respects self won't make it for 1m or for free, expect if they want only rep.

i didnt say it'd all take 10 minutes, i said they individually take 10 minutes to complete.

you want me to pay you 4m for something i can do myself in less than 45 minutes? i'll keep waiting for a lower price.

Edited by Critch

bro it's life if you can ,you do,  by urself ,if u cant you buy services.

Do act same at car repair services? 

Hello, i can change clunch in 2 hours by myself so why i must pay you 150$?

Indon't judge you, but you saying that we are thieves, we spend our time on pc to make someones life better, someone's who buyes services can go outside live life while we sit here and doing your account better, so don't say that it's worthless, if your life is tv, school/job, pc , then do it by urself.

• Night locked this topic