Wine Telegrab

Camaro

same thing again, it is recreateable. 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Switch world ended
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Getting wine ended
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[WARN][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:16 PM]: Unable to start script. Staff of air needs to be equiped
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:19 PM]: Terminating script Wine Telegrab...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:19 PM]: Script Wine Telegrab has exited!

2 hours ago, king turd said:

same thing again, it is recreateable. 

[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Switch world ended
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Getting wine ended
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:12 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[WARN][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:16 PM]: Unable to start script. Staff of air needs to be equiped
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:19 PM]: Terminating script Wine Telegrab...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/19 05:56:19 PM]: Script Wine Telegrab has exited!

I've been able to recreate this by running a blank script and cycling through the worlds manually, not my problem so I cant fix it unfortunately.

Try running with CLI arg -allow norandoms to disable the login handler.

On 2/20/2020 at 4:51 AM, camaro 09 said:

I've been able to recreate this by running a blank script and cycling through the worlds manually, not my problem so I cant fix it unfortunately.

Try running with CLI arg -allow norandoms to disable the login handler.

first of all thanks for the script, it is amazing and i am using it with several accounts, but I'm running into this same problem where it stops alone, how do I run with CLI arg? sorry I'm new here

10 hours ago, L2respect said:

first of all thanks for the script, it is amazing and i am using it with several accounts, but I'm running into this same problem where it stops alone, how do I run with CLI arg? sorry I'm new here

Here's where you can find information about CLI arguments 

Basically, open the command prompt and type:

java -jar "C:\PATH TO OSBOT JAR HERE\osbot.jar" -allow norandoms

In the next update, I will add script CLI args allowing to define the selected worlds from CLI, along with pulling in the parameters saved as default in the GUI (whenever you press "OK", any settings you have are automatically saved as default)

4 hours ago, camaro 09 said:

Here's where you can find information about CLI arguments 

Basically, open the command prompt and type:

java -jar "C:\PATH TO OSBOT JAR HERE\osbot.jar" -allow norandoms

In the next update, I will add script CLI args allowing to define the selected worlds from CLI, along with pulling in the parameters saved as default in the GUI (whenever you press "OK", any settings you have are automatically saved as default)

Okay I will be looking forward to that, stopped using atm since they keep logging out and needs me to check every 10-20 mins, thanks for replying.

51 minutes ago, kekhuhuhuhuh said:

Everything worked really well. I suicide botted for 14 hours with a couple breaks on a account that took 40 mins to make . One of the best suiciding scripts on sdn profit wise :) 

You could definitely clean everything up a little though like banking . 

Thanks, will take that into consideration :)

1 hour ago, Windfuryweapon said:

Im having the same problem, the bot is great... but it stops alone, I tryed with this "java -jar "C:\PATH TO OSBOT JAR HERE\osbot.jar" -allow norandoms" and that didnt fix it, any ideas what could be ? I really like it but its making it almost imposible to bot without baby sitting it XD

Is it the same issue as the above? (Auto login appearing in the logs when script stops)

Pushed something that should stop the script from exiting

Edited by camaro 09

4 hours ago, k0rd said:

wouldnt it be wiser to replace the lobsters with jugs of wine?

if you're talking about when the inventory is full, it should correctly drop lobsters/drink mind bombs to free up space. Please make sure it is not banking for another reason, like magic level is too low to get another wine. If thats not the case, let me know and I will fix it.

15 minutes ago, camaro 09 said:

if you're talking about when the inventory is full, it should correctly drop lobsters/drink mind bombs to free up space. Please make sure it is not banking for another reason, like magic level is too low to get another wine. If thats not the case, let me know and I will fix it.

I meant instead of eating lobsters to get hp, you could make it consume "jug of wines" (to maximize  profits). Its a cheaper food solution, jug of wine costs 3gp and lobster costs 110gp

-Just a suggestion :)

The script is dope btw, very well written

Edited by k0rd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, k0rd said:

I meant instead of eating lobsters to get hp, you could make it consume "jug of wines" (to maximize  profits). Its a cheaper food solution, jug of wine costs 3gp and lobster costs 110gp

-Just a suggestion :)

The script is dope btw, very well written

Great suggestion! Will add the ability to use any food item, including wine :)

1 hour ago, mcbaba said:

Hey i am new to botting, but when i start the bot it logs automaticly in then logs off the world. then the bot stops. What can this be? Do i do something wrong?

Open the logs and see what is printed out. It may be because you don't have the levels that I've set as a requirement for running the script (33 magic and 20 hitpoints). If that's not the case, try starting the script with your player already logged in.