same email multiple accounts

buormon

7 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Not false. You botted Agility and probably ran it a long time.

false. ran it for at most 6 hours over the course of a week. but even if I ran it a long time you said that the account age matters.

so what matters most now? what im botting or how old my account is? because like I said I was using the premium agility script and i got banned.

28 minutes ago, Red_Clown said:

false. ran it for at most 6 hours over the course of a week. but even if I ran it a long time you said that the account age matters.

so what matters most now? what im botting or how old my account is? because like I said I was using the premium agility script and i got banned.

Again not false.

1. Never was said it mattered most. It was said it mattered a lot, which it does.

2. What you're botting and where you're botting matters a lot as well.

3. Keep your story consistent. You said 2 days. Now you're saying a week. Let's apply that 6 hours over 2 days. That's a lot of Agility for 2 days. And other activities on the account matter, botted activity or not they matter.

4. You never said you used a Premium Agility scripts. That being said just because it's a Premium script doesn't mean you're not gonna get banned or can be banned fast.

5. Fresh off Tutorial Island accounts get banned instantly. Rested accounts/older accounts don't. Just because your main got banned doesn't mean this correlation doesn't exist.

23 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Again not false.

1. Never was said it mattered most. It was said it mattered a lot, which it does.

2. What you're botting and where you're botting matters a lot as well.

3. Keep your story consistent. You said 2 days. Now you're saying a week. Let's apply that 6 hours over 2 days. That's a lot of Agility for 2 days. And other activities on the account matter, botted activity or not they matter.

4. You never said you used a Premium Agility scripts. That being said just because it's a Premium script doesn't mean you're not gonna get banned or can be banned fast.

5. Fresh off Tutorial Island accounts get banned instantly. Rested accounts/older accounts don't. Just because your main got banned doesn't mean this correlation doesn't exist.

sorry, i meant in a week and botted agility for 2 days.

was also doing manual quests.

and you are right, premium scripts or not they will eventually find you. I cant be bothered to relearn how to script using this API as when I was making my own scripts on Topbot it seemed to last longer.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Red_Clown said:

sorry, i meant in a week and botted agility for 2 days.

was also doing manual quests.

and you are right, premium scripts or not they will eventually find you. I cant be bothered to relearn how to script using this API as when I was making my own scripts on Topbot it seemed to last longer.

They normally do last longer because of patterns or whatever. And feels for your main btw :feels:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...