How to play rs legit with a proxy?

Pain Killer

I'm going to be starting a farm with the help of a friend. He will be training the accounts by hand, while I create the accounts with a proxy. After the accounts have the desired requirements for my farm I will be botting them through a private script. My question is, how will he be able to play the accounts by hand safely with my same proxy I used to create the accounts using the runelite client? Would he even need to use a proxy to log in to the accounts if they haven't been botted yet? (It wouldn't be botted until a couple days after he has finished training these account legitimately by hand) Is this possible? I'm new to using proxies (and farming gold in general) so some tips on how they work would help! 

P.S I'm only botting with 3-5 accounts at a time, so is a proxy absolutely needed? I don't mind getting my main banned, but he has 2 2277 total accounts so I want to make sure he stays safe!
Thanks!

Edited by Pain Killer

14 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I would suggest him using proxy. Use same proxy to register account, hand train and then bot. This is more not protect your guys mains, but to make these accounts as safe from ban as possible, tho I would see this as very important compared to botting habits and scripts itself :) 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MasonStorm said:

He can use the proxy with runelite through a program like Proxyfier. 

Thank you! Would he risk his main if he was still playing his main and the accounts with the proxy enabled on a proxyfier on runelite at the same time? (that haven't been botted yet)  His main ofc was made by himself with his own ip.