Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

12 minutes ago, JustSe7en said:

Just curious, why are stam pots not recommended? Seems like a great script thus far. Good work as always!

Using stamina potions is a waste of money, you still have to wait the same amount of time until the next run, thus doing it faster will not increase the profit

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 9:24 PM, JustSe7en said:

Is there any way to turn off the paint? That's my only complaint for this bot. Works great, keep up the great work as always @Token 🙏

Not really, but I can easily add that, will push an update shortly to include it on an F key shortcut - most likely F7

On 5/2/2022 at 1:55 PM, TheRavenOsrs said:

Hi, could i have a trial please?

Thank you

Authed :doge: 

10 hours ago, tatemx612 said:

House on the hill teleport must be unlocked for it to teleport directly to the Fossil Island using the dig site pendant, as well as the mush trees for traveling around the island while doing birdhouse runs

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 7:40 PM, firefrenzy1 said:

I'm running both birdhouses and farm runs.

If it logs in to do a farm run and birdhouses are also ready, will it do them too? Or will it only do them based on the birdhouse timer?

It will do them both if they happen to be both ready when logging in

On 5/5/2022 at 11:13 PM, MoistScripts said:

Thank you again for this amazing script, any plans on adding hop patches?

I'm not sure about hop patches, I believe the market is too limited to be feasible for goldfarming

On 5/6/2022 at 5:10 AM, tatemx612 said:

house on the hill is completed im just saying it spams the digsite pendant tele until it breaks and goes afk 

if i pause it click on the npc to travel then it works fine

If house on the hill teleport is unlocked, that will be the selected option when teleporting; If it teleports to dig site near the ship it means the teleport is not unlocked; It will not talk to the NPC to travel to Fossil Island, it does this through house on the hill teleport; You need to visit house on the hill on Fossil Island once and use a dig site teleport on the strange mechanisms to unlock the teleport