Insight on locks

Kramnik

Hi, 

Encounter a problem which never had before - my accounts are getting locked. Bought proxies from @D Bolter , registered account on the same ip that it later went to do tut on, went thought tutorial island, accounts went for few starting quests and then all got locked. So first of all is there any way to provent this? Registering account few days before starting them or etc.?

Secondly, how to properly deal with locks? From what I read on forums it seem to care a lot about locks as you can unlock them easily and some even has this automated. Does unlocking takes a lot of time? It is said ETA 24hours in Jagex page. Also what emails to use? Can you use temp mails? And regarding ISP and comments, do you bother writing these? :)

Thank you.

You're going to find most proxy providers are flagged. With really great proxies, you won't get locked, even when doing "bot-like" activities until you have a few bans on them (R&J quest or lumby chickens, for example). With ehh proxies you'll get locked during those activities. With shit proxies you'll get locked immediately. 

Just now, Kramnik said:

I see you have "Proxies For All Farming Needs." in your signature, so are your proxies not from data center and account wont be locked? :) 

Blazing is trash.

6 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I see you have "Proxies For All Farming Needs." in your signature, so are your proxies not from data center and account wont be locked? :) 

whoops, that's in there from a really long time. They'll lock too if you try to create tuts on them. But for just suiciding f2p, they're good enough. I personally still use them for my nat farm since they don't get you banned if your script isn't shit.

5 minutes ago, Naked said:

You're going to find most proxy providers are flagged. With really great proxies, you won't get locked, even when doing "bot-like" activities until you have a few bans on them (R&J quest or lumby chickens, for example). With ehh proxies you'll get locked during those activities. With shit proxies you'll get locked immediately. 

Blazing is trash.

Blazing is a lot better than what most people on here are selling for over priced amounts like dbolter.

Remember that any "guides" on using proxies/VPS are just people trying to get you to use their referral link make them $$ lol. Blazing in my experience have been fine though, locks will happen, just register accounts with temp emails or buy from mod-rs since they have automated unlocking iirc. 

On 12/12/2019 at 8:43 AM, lulwut said:

Remember that any "guides" on using proxies/VPS are just people trying to get you to use their referral link make them $$ lol. Blazing in my experience have been fine though, locks will happen, just register accounts with temp emails or buy from mod-rs since they have automated unlocking iirc. 

Yup, rs-mod is 8th wonder to me :D Thanks mr. @Naked Potato <3