problems loading bot stuck at "grabbing runescape parameters"

teqqo

2 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

It's Jagex's servers, nothing to do with OSBot. Everything's a shit show currently, from mobile the last 2-3 days and now even desktop since earlier today. 

Is there a post on the OSRS forums saying so? My Osrs client loads fine but OSbot client does not load. So i am calling BS on the jagex server being slow.

33 minutes ago, Chedk said:

Is there a post on the OSRS forums saying so? My Osrs client loads fine but OSbot client does not load. So i am calling BS on the jagex server being slow.

4 minutes ago, Chedk said:

Just to confirm. I have opened another bot client and is running as normal. OSbot is not. Something on OSbot side.

Feel free to literally look at 90% of the OSRS reddit posts the last 3 days. Or try to use OSRS mobile. Or use the vanilla (not RuneLite) OSRS client on windows. 

16 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Feel free to literally look at 90% of the OSRS reddit posts the last 3 days. Or try to use OSRS mobile. Or use the vanilla (not RuneLite) OSRS client on windows. 

Yes I just did, apologies for my mistake. I am using vanilla client now with no problems. But yeah my mobile is loading really slowly.

• Like 1