[Stable] OSBot 2.5.63

Patrick

35 minutes ago, Patrick said:

API's didn't change and 1% cpu usage per client is insanely low

The problem is not the scripts, I just realized that the consumption occurs when the character is stopped, the game is logged off and when you enter the script is stuck. and begins to consume more the processor, bringing it to 100%. Some time ago something similar happened with the osbot and an update you did.

4 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

This sounds like an NPE.

Are you running the script and then the script gets "stuck" and eventually gets logged out?

Yes, and when the script enters again it starts to consume a lot of processor but still works well.

Just now, Prototype G said:

Yes, and when the script enters again it starts to consume a lot of processor but still works well.

It happens with all my scripts ...

Just now, Malcolm said:

@Prototype G try opening the logger and when it throws the error post it here.

the problem is that there is no such error .. simply when the character stands still that is disconnected by "afk", when reconnecting it consumes a lot of processor but the script continues to work perfect. The problem is the update of the osbot. Not the scripts. When patrick released version 0.62 it broke everything.

11 minutes ago, Prototype G said:

it's time to migrate to another script executor. Thanks for the help :)

You're complaining about OSBot when it's very obviously the fault of your scripts. Stop trying to blame OSBot. You're not going to get 2.5.60. It was probably a game update that broke it. 

You going to go to the client that went down for over 2 weeks because they can't write a decent backend, or the one that's detected and has broken API methods? Just get someone to make you a new script or make one yourself. There's plenty of open source code. 

4 minutes ago, Naked said:

You're complaining about OSBot when it's very obviously the fault of your scripts. Stop trying to blame OSBot. You're not going to get 2.5.60. It was probably a game update that broke it. 

You going to go to the client that went down for over 2 weeks because they can't write a decent backend, or the one that's detected and has broken API methods? Just get someone to make you a new script or make one yourself. There's plenty of open source code. 

It's not the first time this happens with Osbot and its updates  :)

Just now, Prototype G said:

and I repeat, I doubt the script is. Maybe it could be my java version, since some time ago I had a problem with consumption when I was loading the account in the "download and applying" part consumed the entire processor and changed the java version and it was fixed. but it's all because they update the osbot and you have to adapt to it.

16 minutes ago, Prototype G said:

and I repeat, I doubt the script is. Maybe it could be my java version, since some time ago I had a problem with consumption when I was loading the account in the "download and applying" part consumed the entire processor and changed the java version and it was fixed. but it's all because they update the osbot and you have to adapt to it.

Get the script dev to fix the script or get a new script made. It's not the API. It's something on your end. Stop blaming Patrick.