ezCrabs

ez11

4 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

requesting a full refund , worst script out. everytime i set my account up at spot with all the items i want on it. it runs the hole way back to the bank and regears.....

full refund over it. thankyou

Can you dm me what exactly you are doing to set the script up? I havent heard of your issue before and i havent pushed any recent changes.

edit: After some testing I assume your issue is that you try to use progressive mode as regular mode to just start quickly botting, if you just want to gear up yourself and start botting right away just use regular mode. Progressive mode is made to allow you to chain different tasks to train multiple things with multiple setups.

I have added a note to the main post to start progressive mode at a bank to avoid future confusion.

Edited by ez11

Pretty big update for progressive mode in the next version:

I have added the ability to save your currently selected tasklist as presets. You can then either quickly load the preset in the GUI or you can start the script with the desired tasklist right from CLI.

This means if you can set up the script to start from lvl 3 to train to whatever goal you have in mind.

Script id is: 1096

example on how to run from CLI:

java -jar "PATH TO YOUR OSBOT.JAR HERE" -login OSBOT_ACCOUNT:OSBOT_PASSWORD -bot RS_ACCOUNT:RS_PASSWORD:BANKPIN -script 1096:PRESETNAME

Update will be live later today or early tomorrow :boge:

On 10/7/2020 at 3:54 PM, ez11 said:

Can you dm me what exactly you are doing to set the script up? I havent heard of your issue before and i havent pushed any recent changes.

edit: After some testing I assume your issue is that you try to use progressive mode as regular mode to just start quickly botting, if you just want to gear up yourself and start botting right away just use regular mode. Progressive mode is made to allow you to chain different tasks to train multiple things with multiple setups.

I have added a note to the main post to start progressive mode at a bank to avoid future confusion.

thats not my issue regardless or whatever mode i use , it always runs back to bank to regear. i have birdhouses in my intry so i can do bird house runs quick without having to bank and no matter what everytime in regular or other mode it still runs to bank to regear. refund thankyou 

just bought an experemint script that lets me have bird houses in intry and doesnt just run back to bank to bank everything and regear. refund thanks never used the sand crab bot after it trying to bank after 50 attempts

24 minutes ago, mr_big_t said:

thats not my issue regardless or whatever mode i use , it always runs back to bank to regear. i have birdhouses in my intry so i can do bird house runs quick without having to bank and no matter what everytime in regular or other mode it still runs to bank to regear. refund thankyou 

just bought an experemint script that lets me have bird houses in intry and doesnt just run back to bank to bank everything and regear. refund thanks never used the sand crab bot after it trying to bank after 50 attempts

Not sure what you are doing but regular mode literally does not regear, nor does it go to the bank as long as you have atleast some of the pots/food you selected.

I think my GUI is easy to understand and the topic should make the features pretty clear, but if you tell me what exactly confuses you I will try to explain it better to avoid user based errors in the future 👍

Edited by ez11

On 10/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, ez11 said:

Not sure what you are doing but regular mode literally does not regear, nor does it go to the bank as long as you have atleast some of the pots/food you selected.

I think my GUI is easy to understand and the topic should make the features pretty clear, but if you tell me what exactly confuses you I will try to explain it better to avoid user based errors in the future 👍

still awaiting refund do i need to message admin ?

On 10/8/2020 at 9:53 PM, ez11 said:

i have  raised a dispute with paypal seen how your unwilling to do the correct thing after your program is faulty and i have not even used it. kinda regards  paypal will now be pausing your paypal account until dispute is solved. enjoy

10 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

still awaiting refund do i need to message admin ?

10 hours ago, mr_big_t said:

i have  raised a dispute with paypal seen how your unwilling to do the correct thing after your program is faulty and i have not even used it. kinda regards  paypal will now be pausing your paypal account until dispute is solved. enjoy

I apologize for any inconvenience but there is nothing I can help with in that case, if you have any issues with the script please PM @Token to have it reviewed

Edited by Token

49 minutes ago, haggis298 said:

Just bought the script and been botting for about 15 minutes. When the rock crabs are all gone on the spot (Rellekka A/B) it runs many times to the fence between the rock crabs in Fremennik town. It looks very suspicious and 100% bot like activity. Is this being fixed?

Can you DM me the logs when this happens and the exact spot + settings you were using?

If you have ShareX a gif would be helpful too

Firstly, very new here, so skeptical of all scripts.

Secondly, this script is a really good script. Was sceptical at first(like most) and scanned nearly every single comment page and finally decided I would go ahead and purchase. As you can see in the image, I am very impressed, tried both regular and progression. Very good script. Best part is, it supports the Ammonite crab spot, south of island. 

Faults; Will always run to bank to re-gear regardless if user has gear on already, which no biggy honestly. Only on script start though. 
Suggestions; Please add an option that has "hop if crashed and attack active crabs" 

So many times I noticed the bot would run back to the spot after banking and all the crabs are active and the bot wont attack them, it will just sit there. Yes I know there is an "attack active crabs" options but honestly wanted to stick with the "hop if crashed" option. So if you could combine "hop if crashed AND attack active crabs" so it doesn't idle till crabs reset from being active, would be great, but again, no biggy honestly. 

10/10, hopefully interested buyers will see this and it will convince them. Well worth the money. 

Thanks.

crabs 1.png

• Like 1
  • Heart 1