ezCrabs

ez11

7 hours ago, zerkedstuff said:

It doesn't say anything about that in your ad.  A rock crab script that says it supports cannoning should be able to cannon rock crabs without buying another script. You don't take that much damage, but occasionally they will stack a 2 and kill you. It would work perfectly fine if it ate at 4 instead. It is a good way to get the first few levels when your accuracy is really low.

I didnt write every little detail about the script because its a crabs script and everyone knows what that means.

Anyways I pushed a change to eat below 5 or 6hp if thats lower than the usual percentage for your niche use. Should be updated on OSBots servers in a day or so.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JellySp said:

When starting the regular mode while already at the Ammonite crabs (Fossil Island West), it just runs away and back. Why does it do this?

Also using blue text on the paint with a blue backgground makes it really hard to read.

1. If you mean when it does it one time when first starting the script its so the script can know when you will lose aggro

2. Skill issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everytime I try to start this bot the bot just ends?

Log says:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: [ERROR]: Finish the 'Bone Voyage' quest to gain access to Fossil island.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Terminating script ezCrabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Script stopped. Levels gained: Att: 0 Str: 0 Def: 0 HP: 0 Rng: 0 Mage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Script ezCrabs has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Starting ezCrabs in regular mode.

I am stood in spot A at ammonites NW

Edited by Dubskii

2 hours ago, Dubskii said:

Everytime I try to start this bot the bot just ends?

Log says:

[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: [ERROR]: Finish the 'Bone Voyage' quest to gain access to Fossil island.
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Terminating script ezCrabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Script stopped. Levels gained: Att: 0 Str: 0 Def: 0 HP: 0 Rng: 0 Mage: 0
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Script ezCrabs has exited!
[INFO][Bot #1][09/07 02:00:40 PM]: Starting ezCrabs in regular mode.

I am stood in spot A at ammonites NW

That would be a client problem. The script uses the OSBot API to see if you have the quest completed or not, clearly this returns the wrong answer. Maybe that hook is broken from an update.

Was this on mirrormode and have you tried restarting the client?

• 5 weeks later...

Great script, few minor items could use tweaking though.

At Ammonite Crabs East the script often resets aggro and on arrival back at the crabs, immediately resets aggro again. It’s as though the script isn’t detecting the crabs aggression. I’m guessing it’s because one or more of the crabs aren’t waking up because the script doesn’t return the player to the correct AFK tile before it does the aggression check. Would be nice to see a fix for this because it’s not very human-like.

Furthermore, when using Super Attack and Strength potions, the script doesn’t drink a dose of SA and SS potions simultaneously. I imagine this is because my base strength level is higher than my attack, thus it is boosted higher, and the script is deciding to repot attack earlier than strength. Less important sure, but would be good to see this fixed for humanness.

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Apocalypso said:

At Ammonite Crabs East the script often resets aggro and on arrival back at the crabs, immediately resets aggro again. It’s as though the script isn’t detecting the crabs aggression. I’m guessing it’s because one or more of the crabs aren’t waking up because the script doesn’t return the player to the correct AFK tile before it does the aggression check. Would be nice to see a fix for this because it’s not very human-like.

Can you DM me the logs next time this happens? And also a screenshot where the client returns to after resetting aggro. Also are you running on low cpu mode or something like that?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey good morning,

Bought the script yesterday, worked good, but then recently it hasn't been resetting and just sits there and legit afk, tested on all of the options selected. Any idea's why it's not resetting perhaps?

The progressive mode never seem to want to start as well weirdly, I set it up and it doesn't do nothing - Just waits and setting up.

INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:28 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:30 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold. last: null
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:31 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:32 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold. last: null
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:33 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:35 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold. last: null
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:36 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:37 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold. last: null
[INFO][Bot #1][11/04 12:12:38 PM]: Walking to reset area.

-- When it's not doing it -