ezCrabs

ez11

11 hours ago, DJKingPanda said:

I've noticed too, I can't start up the script and have it stay on anymore, always instantly crashes.

Could you please give me the logs the client shows when the issue happens and tell me what exactly you mean by "instantly crashes"?

Please note that some crab locations require certain quests to be completed, if you dont have them completed the script will stop and tell you the reason in the logs.

Logs can be found here: 4w6QZ6o.png

If the logs dont show anything obvious please press the middle button and copy whats inside the file and upload it here: https://pastebin.com/ and DM me the link afterwards, aswell as telling me the exact settings you used so i can reproduce your issue.

• Like 1

I opened the log after I couldn't run the script saw what you would maybe want out of the log and decided to restart the client the give you a clean copy and paste. I then restart the program and it's working. In the log report I had where I didn't save it I noticed mentioned bone voyage and that i didn't have it complete.

for settings when running your script I always picked North East Ammonite and Wake up crabs.

If i run into the issue again ill try to reproduce it and then you the details as instructed.

10 minutes ago, DJKingPanda said:

I opened the log after I couldn't run the script saw what you would maybe want out of the log and decided to restart the client the give you a clean copy and paste. I then restart the program and it's working. In the log report I had where I didn't save it I noticed mentioned bone voyage and that i didn't have it complete.

for settings when running your script I always picked North East Ammonite and Wake up crabs.

If i run into the issue again ill try to reproduce it and then you the details as instructed.

You have the quest completed right?

Also are you running the script on mirrormode (and maybe on runelite)?

10 hours ago, DJKingPanda said:

no not runelite, os client mirror mode on, quest is completed.

Based on what you told me I believe the issue is probably a mirrormode bug where it doesnt properly hook into the game so the script cant check if you have the quest completed, restarting the clients fixes that as it reloads all the hooks.

If you see it happening again and could provide me with logs I can see if there is anything useful I can give the mirrormode dev. Hooks not loading properly is a somewhat rare mirrormode bug, but it does happen so I guess any info we can collect on it could help getting it fixed :) 

Edited by ez11
  • Like 1

Script is near flawless for me, except, occasionally, when on swamp crabs (only noticed it there) when resetting it will get stuck along the south fence (area setting "A") and spam this to console

[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:15 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:17 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:18 PM]: Walking to reset area.

It will then just loop until the user manually moves the player to a different area, then everything is normal again. Sometimes I come upstairs and its been stuck for a few hours like that, sometimes it just doesnt happen at all, so I'm unsure what causes it as the settings stay the same.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fich420 said:

Script is near flawless for me, except, occasionally, when on swamp crabs (only noticed it there) when resetting it will get stuck along the south fence (area setting "A") and spam this to console

[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:15 PM]: Walking to reset area.
[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:17 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold.
[INFO][Bot #2][11/16 12:15:18 PM]: Walking to reset area.

It will then just loop until the user manually moves the player to a different area, then everything is normal again. Sometimes I come upstairs and its been stuck for a few hours like that, sometimes it just doesnt happen at all, so I'm unsure what causes it as the settings stay the same.

Can you send me a screenshot the next time it happens?

Webwalking is a osbot client feature and shouldnt ever get stuck, but if I know where exactly it happens I can add a work around and perhaps get it fixed by the dev whos working on osbots webwalker

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Can you send me a screenshot the next time it happens?

Webwalking is a osbot client feature and shouldnt ever get stuck, but if I know where exactly it happens I can add a work around and perhaps get it fixed by the dev whos working on osbots webwalker

yeah it literally JUST happened again n i fixed it lol, ill enable player debug so u get the tiles too

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ez11 said:

would be good if you could give me the entire uncropped image so i can see where it is, but yeah its webwalker getting stuck. Im just going to move the reset area to prevent that from happeneing

I apologize, I am retarded. i'll provide it next time it happens, bot is currently breaking

48 minutes ago, Fich420 said:

I apologize, I am retarded. i'll provide it next time it happens, bot is currently breaking

I checked the location where you get stuck and it seems like webwalk must think that there is a route through that area, im in contact with the dev for that.

edit: we did some investigating and currently mirrormode for some reason tries to generate a path through an area that is not reachable, so this was send to the next dev who has access to change the webwalker code. As long as osbots mirrormode isnt updated I would suggest using the other swampcrabs area. I will mention you when its fixed @Fich420

Edited by ez11
  • Heart 1