OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

v0.1:

• Added menu invoking as a Settings option (Injection support only)
  • Added middle mouse support as a Settings option
  • Added ACCURATE, AGGRESSIVE, CONTROLLED, DEFENSIVE weapon styles
  • Added #walkToHintArrow to Walking
  • Fixed a bug that processed variables incorrectly
  • Fixed a bug that was displaying the wrong script id when generating CLI args
  • Minor fixes

v0.02:

• Added #interactWithAll to Inventory
  • Added #walkToHintArrow to Walking
  • Added #isAvailableSlots to Grand Exchange
  • Added wildcard '*' support to #isWielding in Equipment
  • Added a new dropdown menu item to “Report a Bug” 
  • Fixed a bug that added a coin check to all GE methods
  • Minor fixes

v0.4:

• Add a new script running indicator to the Paint
  • Added a new script loading indicator to the Paint
  • Added a NPE check to #numericCompare
  • Added Player and NPC Animation2 id to the Advanced Debugger
  • Fixed a bug that would lock up Script Factory/OSBot when a script would load when a JList row was selected
  • Fixed a bug that would cause a major delay copying & pasting methods 
  • Fixed a bug with Method Shifting that would incorrectly shift method numbers
  • Fixed a bug that would cause a major delay method shifting to process
  • Fixed a bug that would not pre-populate the last opened script’s file name when saving
  • Minor fixes
Edited by ProjectPact

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Ezekiel42 said:

So i spent money on script fac 1 and the expansion for nothing, cause i cant use it anymore? :I

Not sure what you mean, because if you purchased SF 1.0 or the Expansion, you still have complete access to them. You didn’t lose anything. SF 2.0 is just the new and improved version that has the Pro Edition baked into it! :D

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, jjgreat1 said:

So basically you've decided to scam people out of their scripts because you made a V2 and now charge a monthly subscription? How Greedy is that?! I only ever had a chance to use your very complicated script a few times before giving up and waiting for updates, are you kidding me? wtf is this. I want my money back. 

Hi there! Not sure if you read any of the main thread, but there seems to be a complete misunderstanding.

1. Not sure what you mean by me deciding to "scam people out of their scripts". Anyone who purchased Script Factory 1.0 will continue to have access to that script. All I did was hide it from the store so no further purchases may be made.

2. Any scripts that were created on Script Factory 1.0, will remain fully functional and working on Script Factory 1.0, as well as the brand new Script Factory 2.0.

3. I am not being greedy at all. I merged the Pro Edition features inside Script Factory 2.0. If you want to pay me $400+ per month for server costs so I can remove the monthly fee, then I can PM you my PayPal. Not only that, I completely rewrote Script Factory 2.0's core. Hundreds of files changed, and tons of new supporting files added. (In all honesty, if $4/mo is too expensive for anyone, they probably shouldn't be botting).

4. The reason 2.0 was released was because it has a completely different architecture for method numbers and how scripts are ran, managed, handled, saved, and loaded. I made sure to allow all Script Factory 1.0 scripts work with the new Script Factory 2.0.

Please read the main thread, as it will answer a ton of your questions. Thanks for the comment, hope to see you scripting soon! <3 

Edited by ProjectPact

Hi ProjectPact! I already had V1 and have just purchased V2, but ran into an issue (of sorts): As I'm fairly comfortable programming I decided to create some of my scripts in a notepad++ editor. I'm fairly confident that I haven't made mistakes, but for some reason when opening the script it will only load the first ~100 lines. Is there a limit of sorts that I have to take into account? or is there a better way to import custom txt scripts?

if not, I'll try to recreate my script using V2 (definitely think it will make things a lot easier to implement with branches). Thanks a lot!

EDIT: got it to work! 

Edited by mrTm00w