Safe delay times.

sinclair666

I have two questions.

1.) I've made a few custom drop patterns and I'm wondering what a safe sleep interval between dropping each item would be. Jagex is obviously watching for inhuman AHK like dropping and I don't want to get flagged by that system.

2.) What is considered a standard onLoop() return value, I'm currently using

return (random(1000, 1500) 

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, sinclair666 said:

I have two questions.

1.) I've made a few custom drop patterns and I'm wondering what a safe sleep interval between dropping each item would be. Jagex is obviously watching for inhuman AHK like dropping and I don't want to get flagged by that system.

2.) What is considered a standard onLoop() return value, I'm currently using

return (random(1000, 1500) 

Thanks.

1.) I would just get a throw away account and keep changing and tweaking it till it looks good to you.

2.) I think most people return some where between 200 and 1000(no random). Most the time I see it around 500 flat though.

Human reaction time is somewhere between 100-400 MS. Average is like 230-270 MS. But the human eye can process up to like 0.0066666666666667 of a second which is 0.15 MS; Which is before considering the input lag, brain processing, and other shit.

Edited by Gunman

20 minutes ago, Gunman said:

1.) I would just get a throw away account and keep changing and tweaking it till it looks good to you.

2.) I think most people return some where between 200 and 1000(no random). Most the time I see it around 500 flat though.

Human reaction time is somewhere between 100-400 MS. Average is like 230-270 MS. But the human eye can process up to like 0.0066666666666667 of a second which is 0.15 MS; Which is before considering the input lag, brain processing, and other shit.

Sounds good, thanks for the answer

• Like 1