Ultimate Dagannoth Rex

Malcolm

I've been actively using the bot for around two weeks. some feedback I can provide.

> I have successfully accomplished over 800 kills
> I have had many extremely unnecessary deaths due to script malfunction

> The bot doesn't have a failsafe if the trident runs out of charges, it just stands there and attempts to attack rex.

> Ring of life really needs to be added.

>The bot essentially needs to be babysat until actually in the cave in the "Rex" area, even then the bot often "forgets" to equip the trident and will stand there until you manually equip trident. Once trident is manually equipped the bot will do 30-80 kills per inventory flawlessly.

> Many deaths occur due to error at the ladder, where the bot will just stop going up and down the Dagannoth King ladder and will stand still getting pummelled by Supreme & Prime.

Edited by Archhh

@Archhh

Currently working on the death fixes. I had another user pinpoint the ladder as being a main cause of it.

Are you using an enchanted trident? This will cause an issue as I don't check for that in the script, I can add it however.

Ring of life is coming in the next update as well.

Trident should restock, It looks for the game message. Do you have the game messages disabled? Perhaps Jagex changed it as well. I'll take a look regardless

7 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@Archhh

Currently working on the death fixes. I had another user pinpoint the ladder as being a main cause of it.

Are you using an enchanted trident? This will cause an issue as I don't check for that in the script, I can add it however.

Ring of life is coming in the next update as well.

Trident should restock, It looks for the game message. Do you have the game messages disabled? Perhaps Jagex changed it as well. I'll take a look regardless

I'm using a regular trident and no, I didn't have any chats disabled. It just stood there.

However, I have restocking disabled so i'm not sure if that would cause it? Regardless if re-stock is off, there should be a failsafe to teleport out when the trident is depleted.

reason i keep restock off is because the bot attempts to buy items for literally double the price.

For example, sara brew is like 5k and it will put in an offer at 10k per brew. I understand buying higher so the item will 100% buy but I'm not keeping THAT much GP on a bot to put in double the price offers haha

Edited by Archhh

@Archhh Fair enough.

Should take no more than 5M GP to restock everything if it needed it all at once but I get that concern.

I'll add a fail-safe if restocking is disabled to go to the bank and end the script.

I'll have to investigate why it wouldn't re-equip the trident as well. I know one user had the (e) which would cause that issue.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@Archhh Fair enough.

Should take no more than 5M GP to restock everything if it needed it all at once but I get that concern.

I'll add a fail-safe if restocking is disabled to go to the bank and end the script.

I'll have to investigate why it wouldn't re-equip the trident as well. I know one user had the (e) which would cause that issue.

Yeah, besides the ladder issue. The trident not equipping is pretty much the only other MAJOR obstacle that stops this bot from being fully automated. I find I have to watch it until I have reached those two steps. Otherwise I'll die at the ladder or stand at the Rex spot with only a shield equipped.

and I know you said it only takes 5m gp, however the bot attempts to spend 5.3m on sara brews alone 😜

Edited by Archhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The bot has been doing A LOT better going up and down the ladder without dying, however it still struggles to requip the trident when it gets in place to begin killing rex (Bot will just stand there with a shield and no trident until manually equipped)

That being said, I'm at 400 kills no deaths on a new account but I MUST babysit the bot to equip trident or it will AFK at the rex spot 😛

Edited by Archhh