Ultimate Dagannoth Rex

Malcolm

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 4:35 AM, Criboo said:

Hi

Will this run using normal spellbook spells with magic level below 75?  Thinking god spells until I hit 75 for trident.

Thanks

I'd highly suggest having at least 75 magic. I'll look into optimizing it a little better for this in the future though.

5 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

just bought the script works well but it takes so much time before the other kings wont attack you or is it just me ?

If you're talking about the time it can take to climb down to the cave without the kings attacking you then this is fairly common.
There is no other way to get down there and solo rex, you have to go down, check if they're attacking you and climb back up if they are.

• Heart 1

15 hours ago, Malcolm said:

If you're talking about the time it can take to climb down to the cave without the kings attacking you then this is fairly common.
There is no other way to get down there and solo rex, you have to go down, check if they're attacking you and climb back up if they are.

aah alrighty 😛

dint know that to bad 😛

3 times in a row all the food was eaten before killing the king 😛

edit:after 6 tries it died ( dint knew where he died i am watching netflix 😛 )

is it a 'watch bot script' 

EDIT EDIT: ddecided to let the bot run while i was asleep ( it ran for 10 hours ) it died after 2 hours and been stuck on spawn at edge ( i got my spawn at edge ) so i think it dint support that 😛 but well still got some luck had a b ring and seers ring before i died so i dint lose any money 😛

but still wierd i died and that it not teleported

EDIT: did 54 kills in 1hour and half all good then i died again ( again dint watch when i died ) and it wont automaticly buy new stuff ? ( i got restocking on ) and it wont take my stuff back from the king's place 😛

Edited by gekkebakker

I trialled this script and here are my thoughts:

There's a lot to like - once it gets going it does its task well.

A few suggestions to improve it:

1.  More options re gear.  I couldn't use any of the shields available in the drop down, so after using Guthans to heal it just resumes without the shield.

2.  Something is up with the deaths.  It died while up the ladder from the Dagannoth king lair while waiting to get in without being attacked by prime/supreme.  It then attempted to walk back without any gear equipped from Lumbridge.

3.  More options for spells to use.

Here's a 3 hour proggy from the trial - thanks!

Dag Rex.png

1 hour ago, Criboo said:

I trialled this script and here are my thoughts:

There's a lot to like - once it gets going it does its task well.

A few suggestions to improve it:

1.  More options re gear.  I couldn't use any of the shields available in the drop down, so after using Guthans to heal it just resumes without the shield.

2.  Something is up with the deaths.  It died while up the ladder from the Dagannoth king lair while waiting to get in without being attacked by prime/supreme.  It then attempted to walk back without any gear equipped from Lumbridge.

3.  More options for spells to use.

Here's a 3 hour proggy from the trial - thanks!

Dag Rex.png

Thanks for the report. I'll investigate why the account died and see if I can do something to prevent it.
Seems that the death walking is broken if it didn't try and go get your gear.

@gekkebakker Seems you had a similar issue of not looting the items after death. It's hard to pinpoint the reason for death without any sort of clips but I'll see what I can find out

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just bought the script and two things:

It started to restock as i bought the wrong antidote, it quickly pressed enter so it went on my last bought items (mantarays) and kept typing antidote ++ @ the GE. Obviously pretty botlike haha.

Also i only started with my full gear equipped (guthans+mage) and it did the inventory and was about to run off without the guthans spear.

Both minor as i was still monitoring the bot and fixed it myself.

Will update after i have run it for awhile 😉