No botting permaban

Bondaddy

Not even a 2-day ban before permaban this time for a members account that wasn't even botted on once and only bought 40m gold lol

I used the same IP as a previous account that I botted on using OSbot that was 2-day banned and then permabanned though since why not

Time for a VPN/proxy right? This static IP should be dead now

Edited by Bondaddy

5 minutes ago, Bondaddy said:

Not even a 2-day ban before permaban this time for a members account that wasn't even botted on once and only bought 40m gold lol

I used the same IP as a previous account that I botted on using OSbot that was 2-day banned and then permabanned though since why not

Time for a VPN/proxy right? This static IP should be dead now

seems like a mistake, appeal it.

Update:

All 4 accounts have the "too many login attempts" when logging in through the client, and also the you're not allowed/blocked from logging in through the website.

At first I thought someone is bruteforce logging into my accounts so I left it alone for about a day. Then the VPN thing came back to mind.
I used a VPN and was able to log into all accounts, but all started again on tutorial island. No name, no stats.
Even my 0% botted alt and main. I heavily botted on 1 gold account and RWT on the other but not even a total of 100m.

Not being able to log into the website and accounts being wiped clean now I can't even dispute or appeal.
I'm using a home IP btw and not even a hardcore botter (1-2 hours daily on a single account + the RWT for random stats)

It's the fucking weekend too.
I love this game though so I seriously only have the option to VPN now right? Fucking can't find any way to contact support like I did in the past through email.