Chris

Okay so i have been sitting for 3h trying different settings etc.

1. It gets stuck in POH and i've followed your instructions on how to setup the rooms. I have also tried many different layouts to try and fix this, but doesn't work! i will run it with clan wars meanwhile...

25 USD is not a little amount of money, this feature needs to work for faster kills/h

Edited by muhmo

7 hours ago, muhmo said:

Hello,

just bought the script, seems really good

there is just one annoying thing... on acid faze, it always takes damage once before starting to juke. can you fix this?

i increased the movement of the mouse for the first click to start the juke. On my end it works great but for others they are still missing a tick, this is probably a tick/server/latency issue

5 hours ago, muhmo said:

nvm, all i had to do was put "new mouse" on client

ahh that would do it.

6 hours ago, muhmo said:

Okay so i have been sitting for 3h trying different settings etc.

1. It gets stuck in POH and i've followed your instructions on how to setup the rooms. I have also tried many different layouts to try and fix this, but doesn't work! i will run it with clan wars meanwhile...

25 USD is not a little amount of money, this feature needs to work for faster kills/h

clan wars is the most efficient if you pair it up with having your death respawn at ferox enclave (costs 5m gold). As for house mode, the rooms need to be 1 build away from the entrance portal and not connectors.

prayer altar <-> entrance <-> portal room

since houses are treated as instanced areas I cannot just go walk to x tile. The script tells the api to look for x object and I interact with it and if its too far it will say it doesnt exist.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, muhmo said:

ive used the script for ~2 weeks without problem. Now it's getting stuck at ferox enclave.... It opens the bank at NPC and closes it instantly, and keeps repeating. what the hell is going on, havent been able to bot for 3 days now...

Make sure you have everything in your bank that you need, sometimes i forgot to switch from anglerfish to manta ray in the GUI or i miss some kinds of potion

1 hour ago, sergyboy said:

Make sure you have everything in your bank that you need, sometimes i forgot to switch from anglerfish to manta ray in the GUI or i miss some kinds of potion

I have everything, as i said i botted with this script for over 2 weeks Now. And the last couple days ive found it logged out at about 30-35 kills many times at ferox. One Time i saw it opening and closing the bank there and Being stuck 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 9:19 AM, james121 said:

during the start of the acid phase it will stand still and be hit by a fire ball. Sometimes during the acid phase aswel and sometimes die. In 24 kills i have 5 deaths and only 10 kills per hour with dhcb elite and 99 range and salve ei. 

Looks like you fixed it. Thanks.

Not sure if its just me but my 84 range alt cant kill vorkath effectively with dhcb/salve ei. Might be biased as im upset my server is to laggy to kill vorkath with 93% cpu unused but my main with everything only gets 2m an hour max. Seems like it kept taking damage on my alt and actually running out of food if not dieing before 1 kill. And im risking dhcb?

What was the fix for this? Currently experiencing the same issue and I can’t figure out what’s causing it

I can’t run this script at all anymore. When on the acid phase, the script will walk and avoid a bit. But once it decides to pray pot, it stands still in one spot and gets killed every time.

it’s not a latency issue as my ul and dl speeds are high, and latency connecting to osrs world is sub 10

• 2 weeks later...

SwD9JH5.png

I was also experiencing this bank closing issue on only one of my accounts for many days now. Turns out as I'm writing this post to report this issue, I noticed my rune pouch only had 26 dust runes in it, and after filling it, the script is now back up and running with no trouble on this account as well :D. I suggest adding a disclaimer about low rune count in the rune pouch or something ^^.

Thanks alot for this script and your continuous efforts, Chris, the script really is amazing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...