Road to max ! What to do next?

Ray Reddington

What's up everyone, for the past 3 months or so I've been messing around with mouse and keyboard recorders. I've got my own methods down pat pretty well now. I have gotten the following 99s using this method...

Fletching

Cooking

Smithing

Crafting 

Herblore 

All combat stats

Prayer

Construction

Slayer 

Now I've been thinking of other 99s to go for using this method, what do you guys think? I've thought about thieving stalls but trying to think of the best stalls with no guards to catch you is tricky. Let me know what you think of my progress below and if you can think of some skills to go for next! 

Update working on mining now! 

10/28/19 - 82/99 mining completed so far 

10/29/19 - 84/99 Mining 

UPDATE- Caught a 2 day ban at 86 mining doing iron ore. I am stopping this project due to getting the account to 2.1k total and dont wanna risk the full ban. Time to do the legit grind. Thanks for checking out my thread! 

Edited by Ray Reddington

21 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

99 Slayer with a keyboard/mouse recorder? What, how is that even possible without an actual script? Impressive.

Next stats could be runecrafting, or hunter, or mining?

Well slayer was a mix between legit play and auto clicker/recorder. I spent a lot of gp on it. Did all tasks that could be barraged or cannons. Used recorder to reload cannon on tasks. So slayer wasnt full automated. Idk if runecrafting is achievable with recordings, not sure about hunter. I know mining can be with powermining. Any ideas on rcing or hunter? 

2 hours ago, Hernandez2000 said:

You may be able to do body runes RC, when you glory tele you always pop up on the samesquare. I think when you go in to alter you always spawn on same square also, or very close.

Feel likes bodys would be super slow xp though. Probably be better off running rc runners on a proxy and running legit on my main and risking it that way. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Heathz said:

Any news to this?

On 2/3/2020 at 12:25 AM, Douglife said:

This may be a dead thread, but the fruit stalls that require hosidius favor would be perfect for training thieving. No guards, fruit spawns super fast and it's usually pretty quiet there.

Would love to see some video content on this as I've thought about doing it myself.

I maxed all buyable 99s doing this. I then began doing it to power mine iron. I got from 70-86 and caught a 2 day ban and quit the project. I got up to 2.1k total and did not wanna continue "botting" and risk the account being permed. Thank you for the comments though! 

• 1 month later...