Price Check Starter Ironman

FuryShark

4 hours ago, BuyingHardcores said:

Depends on the firemaking level. ^ idk where this man is getting 300m from, that's never going to happen.

It would be barely worth $100 with 99 firemaking as a regular ironman.

I get that price from my particular set of skills and experience that i posses buddy, if you are "Barley gonna pay 100$" for account as such that WILL BE low rep seller that will most likely will recover an account. 

So price sticks what it was :) 

2 hours ago, Powerful said:

I get that price from my particular set of skills and experience that i posses buddy, if you are "Barley gonna pay 100$" for account as such that WILL BE low rep seller that will most likely will recover an account. 

So price sticks what it was :) 

Show me anybody paying $300 for this account and I'll give you $300 myself. :)

9 hours ago, BuyingHardcores said:

Show me anybody paying $300 for this account and I'll give you $300 myself. :)

You should consider not suggesting people prices of accounts, due to the fact that you are providing false information. Im referring to one you responded that 36 woodcutting account is worth 50-100$ when in reality that pet puts 5-10m max on account value if anything. On top of it you have no idea about current gold prices. Gold is 0.49$ buddy. Stop post count farming, and if you do farm it atleast do your homework. And in regards 300$ I can take you up on that, I'll pay him 300$ so I can have free 300$ from you

• Boge 1

2 hours ago, Powerful said:

You should consider not suggesting people prices of accounts, due to the fact that you are providing false information. Im referring to one you responded that 36 woodcutting account is worth 50-100$ when in reality that pet puts 5-10m max on account value if anything. On top of it you have no idea about current gold prices. Gold is 0.49$ buddy. Stop post count farming, and if you do farm it atleast do your homework. And in regards 300$ I can take you up on that, I'll pay him 300$ so I can have free 300$ from you

I meant 300m. How was you referring to a completely different thread? it's not false information, I sell these type of accounts, have the best and am well within the market for it. I'm aware of gold prices. You're not going to get 300m 07 for a REGULAR iron that doesn't even have 99 firemaking and the crates are not even un-opened, lol.

12 hours ago, BuyingHardcores said:

I meant 300m. How was you referring to a completely different thread? it's not false information, I sell these type of accounts, have the best and am well within the market for it. I'm aware of gold prices. You're not going to get 300m 07 for a REGULAR iron that doesn't even have 99 firemaking and the crates are not even un-opened, lol.

let's just settle at both of you being clueless, this account isn't even close to 300M just like the beaver account isn't worth 50M, you can stop arguing now :)

• 2 weeks later...