2 accounts banned in 1 day - mac book

sam kerridge

2 of my accounts have been banned in 1 day, one was using the power woodcutter and the other using the high alch bot and flax/bowstring, why are these so detectable? I’ve had years of auto clicking cannons and alchs and never had 1 ban and seem to get caught straight away on this? I’m trying to use mirror mode but I don’t know how to connect it to the client or where I’m going wrong, I have pie for VIP and used a paid for flax/bowstring script and still getting banned 

let me know how I can play without getting caught this fast, to a certain degree I would expect getting caught but not on day this app seems to be getting picked up too fast 

What’s the point in botting if we can’t do it for more than one hour I don’t see that as dangerous to be fair, sometimes I can play 6hours+ on my own so not sure that affects it.. obviously not over night and hours I wouldn’t normally play. What does a residential proxy do and where can I get one? And do you know how I can set up mirror mode so they can’t detect the osbot client?

I endorse mouse recording over bot ban rate seems much much lower.

Botting done right obviously has some big perks but you can make some semi complex mouse recordings with pixel detection failsafes and stuff to make sure you dont run around if it breaks. And these seem to have pretty low ban rate. I've been blasting a good 8 hours + a day with recordings. 1 good 1 hour one can be used to get a 99. At least from my experience.

I feel like botting would be better if you had a custom script. I feel like using a normal script is like sharing ur alch record macro with 400 people. Youd prob get caught.

I've actually been using the mouse recorder on mouserecorder .com 

It has pixel detection and ability to edit scripts which ghost mouse and mouse and keyborder recorder dont have.  It claims pixel detection requires paid but ive just been using it free anyway doesnt seem to do anything. The pixel detection is a huge upgrade over the other programs (jitbit also has pixel detection I think, other popular option).

I was always paranoid my macro would break and id run in circles at the ge and get banned (fletching, etc). With pixel detection you can have it check for the banker or something every inv loop and have it kill if it cant detect the banker color. (varroc bank seems better for this cuz they are purple. Lots of potential for assorted skills and money makers with this.

Edited by Hernandez2000