Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/12/2023 at 6:57 AM, IronHard said:

Yes. But for some reason, every now and again soon as the acc used the stairs, it instantly tries to click the western door and misses it and it takes it to the East druid room corner next to the moon temple thing and gets stuck.ldoesnt pray, eat or telly and just dies. Other than that I've had no problem in months. 

this is a serious problem for some accounts and prevents them from running. if there was a way to ensure the bot makes it through that door, or otherwise teleports out. i would say this is the best script on the market. But because of this error, the bot cannot endure long periods of time without babysitting. you check it in the morning and you have a naked bot punching druids with quick prayers.

8 hours ago, Abyssmegalo said:

this is a serious problem for some accounts and prevents them from running. if there was a way to ensure the bot makes it through that door, or otherwise teleports out. i would say this is the best script on the market. But because of this error, the bot cannot endure long periods of time without babysitting. you check it in the morning and you have a naked bot punching druids with quick prayers.

Hmm, any idea how they die?

• 2 weeks later...