Khal Undead Druids

Khaleesi

25 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Holy wrench is usefull when using prayer pots or super restores, No use when using a altar right?
Bome crusher could be a thing, but this isn;t going to be super usefullf or prayer exp

yeah True , But i took some pot with me , just in case if ur srcipt use , but i didnt , well . All good Thn

Edited by rvnder84

1 hour ago, rvnder84 said:

yeah True , But i took some pot with me , just in case if ur srcipt use , but i didnt , well . All good Thn

It doesn't use prayer pots as it would be a complete waste ^^

1 hour ago, rvnder84 said:

a very big issue . if some one else in room  and fighting . script still keep clicking on the same NPC to fight till he get killed by another person . i think it is sending wrong msg to zagex.

Never heard of that since the release... but will check it out

Been using this script for months now and absolutely love it. However the last 2 weeks, I've noticed I've come back to a bot that has died and just runs back and forth naked trying to fight druids. I use the range setup and it still doesn't detect no arrows or even the death in general. I've sat for awhile and watch and found that the bot will run to the East druid room while clicking on the short route gate and once it gets to that other room it just sits and dies. No telly or eating. So With that being said, Can we get a death collector or can we have extra check to prevent this from happening? Idk if it's cause the client lags for a split second but very frustrating. Thanks.

11 hours ago, IronHard said:

Been using this script for months now and absolutely love it. However the last 2 weeks, I've noticed I've come back to a bot that has died and just runs back and forth naked trying to fight druids. I use the range setup and it still doesn't detect no arrows or even the death in general. I've sat for awhile and watch and found that the bot will run to the East druid room while clicking on the short route gate and once it gets to that other room it just sits and dies. No telly or eating. So With that being said, Can we get a death collector or can we have extra check to prevent this from happening? Idk if it's cause the client lags for a split second but very frustrating. Thanks.

Strange, will have to take a look at that. Do you have the western door unlocked?

8 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Strange, will have to take a look at that. Do you have the western door unlocked?

Yes. But for some reason, every now and again soon as the acc used the stairs, it instantly tries to click the western door and misses it and it takes it to the East druid room corner next to the moon temple thing and gets stuck.ldoesnt pray, eat or telly and just dies. Other than that I've had no problem in months. 

1 hour ago, IronHard said:

Yes. But for some reason, every now and again soon as the acc used the stairs, it instantly tries to click the western door and misses it and it takes it to the East druid room corner next to the moon temple thing and gets stuck.ldoesnt pray, eat or telly and just dies. Other than that I've had no problem in months. 

I see! I will check that out

• 3 weeks later...