Changing Bots on Mirror Mode

DylanSRT

This isn't a bug, but I wasn't sure where to put suggestions. It would be nice if there was a way to change the current bot on the client to another account. Since mirror mode uses a lot more CPU, I don't like having too many different clients running at the same time. It would be nice to be able to cycle through accounts on one bot instance which you can't do right now because of the CLI limitations.

5 minutes ago, DylanSRT said:

This isn't a bug, but I wasn't sure where to put suggestions. It would be nice if there was a way to change the current bot on the client to another account. Since mirror mode uses a lot more CPU, I don't like having too many different clients running at the same time. It would be nice to be able to cycle through accounts on one bot instance which you can't do right now because of the CLI limitations.

VkCQCt1.png

• Boge 1
  • Heart 1

On 8/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, DylanSRT said:

lmao, I feel a bit stupid. This is like the 20th time you have showed me something that makes my life so much better. I will delete this now.

Edit: Apparently I'm also too dumb to figure out how to delete a topic, cba

Please don't delete the topics when you get an answer to it as it might help someone else with the same question. If someone in the future has the same question they might come up with this solution.

• Like 2