Ideal Botting Order?

SteeMurr

9 hours ago, SteeMurr said:

In a perfect world, what would be the ideal order in which you'd bot stats for a 'main' account? I'll maybe add the caveat that you don't have the benefit of suicide accounts to fund the main or ability to buy rsgp to expedite certain skills, to make it interesting. Curious to know people's thoughts! 

Get skills for quests -> quest

I've been getting straight permabanned on my last couple bots.  Even on one account where i only botted 4-6 hours a day.  Currently I'm trying a different approach with playing it legit for a week and then later only botting 2-4 hours.  But i'm still having PTSD and afraid to start botting on it again lol.

I too am trying to build a main account with bots. Currently I would suggest for you to not bot the obvious insta ban skills like agility or runecrafting  or something dumb like blast furnace and for skills like fishing and woodcutting stay away from the methods that would make you money, I'm doing barbarian fishing and powerchopping teaks. For mining im still not sure if its better to bot motherload or powermine iron/granite but I imagine the powermining option would probably be more bannable. For combat + range obviously afk nmz, magic probably safer to auto click alch. crafting and fletching I think is supposed to be pretty safe to bot. hunter with birdhouse runs and manually farm

Edited by pinkpanther1
adding more info

I make accounts for my mates to stake on and they are all botted,
bot witches house, waterfall, tree gnome, grand tree and monks friend
then go from 13 wc to 36 and get 31 crafting all botted
and then go to sand crabs for 70 70 70 then use dh in NMZ till 99
that is my path for ombat has worked for alot of accounts
you should know that im a stoner and sometimes they only go for 30 minutes but most times its 3 4 nmz a day and like 7-8 hours of sand crabs

don't do all quests at onces i will usually do witches, waterfall and monks in 1 go and later do the gnomes series.