Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

Some funny findings.

- If you have auto-retaliate set to off, and your bot that's fresh off of tutorial island tries to bank at the chest in lummy, it's unable to because sometimes it's getting attacked by a level 1 rat...

- When you get Pk'ed, it cannot get past the 'oh dear you've died' lumbridge tutorial helper message thing.

14 hours ago, goldenbird said:

Some funny findings.

- If you have auto-retaliate set to off, and your bot that's fresh off of tutorial island tries to bank at the chest in lummy, it's unable to because sometimes it's getting attacked by a level 1 rat...

- When you get Pk'ed, it cannot get past the 'oh dear you've died' lumbridge tutorial helper message thing.

aqKNWve.png

Will fix death screen thursday or friday 

Updated.
Script changes title to RuneLite - username as requested. Changes back to OSBot when script is exited. Updated resetting logout timer - script will now randomly choose tabs to switch to.
Fixed an issue where script would break if you died and got the death information screen popup. Script should now select "Never show me this again". 

Edited by FuryShark
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

Another update 

Jq0DMTJ.png  Added to the GUI

Added option to hide paint.
Script will now take a screenshot of your client if it gets a loot over 10m - saved locally to OSBot/Data/Screenshots - if paint is hidden will temporarily turn it on for screenshot.
Added option to only loot items in run back area - the ge/custom area you selected.
Added option for you to force run for items over x value - this will use ctrl + mouse click (force run) when looting if run is turned off 
Added option to load a text with with names of items that the script will loot before checking prices to ensure fastest possible looting. Script will check price after looting. Guide on original post.

17 minutes ago, MinuteMaid said:

How do I get the coordinates for where I want my player to be standing? I feel like the preset GE spots are too far from the action.

https://explv.github.io/ is an easy way or you can do it in game with your OSBot client (settings -> options -> Debug -> tick My Player debug)
5fabc2c293b2cb6d332d1222148823ff.png

You would just input it as 3159 3469 3167 3473

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MinuteMaid said:

How do I get the coordinates for where I want my player to be standing? I feel like the preset GE spots are too far from the action.

Reading is always a go-to.

On 7/31/2019 at 7:33 AM, FuryShark said:

Area to run back to - Custom ( use https://explv.github.io/ to make an area and input the coords), has preset GE areas too.

• Boge 1

• FuryShark changed the title to Fury AIO Looter
  • Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic