remove feedback

D Bolter

Disputed Member:@aliraj

Why it should be removed:

#1 I don't know exactly what he's disputing, I already told him im working on a fix

#2 I've already offered him a refund in the past and also gave him a complimentary proxy

Details:

c8d65878e7b35647d465fa8bf067ba58.png

proof I offered to refund: 126320446d6123ce9957de67b2e818fc.png

221b353a88472fb07dd528322d5322e1.png

where i gave him a free proxy:

abce96aa4ccb594de2ab508e9fbced81.png

apparently i ignored him because he kept asking the same questions and he also messaged me in the middle of the night

b61ccb86821091a0dccdd179887b0b39.png

he says i answer other people but not him , here's proof that's not accurate:

2f6b76978b34f0af824ba6a8742df8a1.png

Link to topic:

I went ahead and removed the feedback since there was clear communication and no scam occurred (negatives are mostly reserved and scams and the like.

@aliraj, @D Bolter was very clear with you about the ups and definitely didn't ignore you and compensated with a proxy.

The most this would warrant is a neutral if there was a promised time period and it wasn't delivered in time. There was a refund offered for the delay but you wanted to wait so I don't even think a neutral would exactly be necessary. But @aliraj or @D Bolter can you show me where it was promised within 48 hours? I can't seem to find anything concrete saying that.

3 hours ago, Mio said:

I went ahead and removed the feedback since there was clear communication and no scam occurred (negatives are mostly reserved and scams and the like.

@aliraj, @D Bolter was very clear with you about the ups and definitely didn't ignore you and compensated with a proxy.

The most this would warrant is a neutral if there was a promised time period and it wasn't delivered in time. There was a refund offered for the delay but you wanted to wait so I don't even think a neutral would exactly be necessary. But @aliraj or @D Bolter can you show me where it was promised within 48 hours? I can't seem to find anything concrete saying that.

I think he's more upset that the VPS was down. But it's back up now.

[hidden]

• Mio locked this topic