Ultimate Zulrah Helper

Malcolm

24 minutes ago, whitesound123 said:

Is this bannable? If so how can they detect? I never killed Zulrah so i don't know if i should use it on my main 😛.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure.

I won't guarantee that you won't get banned but personally I'd be very surprised if you did get banned by using a plugin.

• Like 1

hey! @Malcolm can i try this fancy plugin out?

also recently you granted me a trial of your slayer script, was wondering if that could be redeemed once again as I missed your response saying i was granted the slayer trial and i was to busy that day to use it. feel free to check my account over that I wasn't able to make use of the slayer script, if you can't i understand but this plugin i'd like to try as well. :)
thanks bud

5 hours ago, President said:

hey! @Malcolm can i try this fancy plugin out?

also recently you granted me a trial of your slayer script, was wondering if that could be redeemed once again as I missed your response saying i was granted the slayer trial and i was to busy that day to use it. feel free to check my account over that I wasn't able to make use of the slayer script, if you can't i understand but this plugin i'd like to try as well. :)
thanks bud

I gave you a trial for this. I don't believe I gave you the trial for Slayer, that must have been Juggles because I don't see you in the auth history. I will PM him and ask him to redo your trial and ask him to send you a message confirming it's been done.

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Ultimate Zulrah Helper