Jump to content
run escapes

Account locked for theft

Recommended Posts

so this is my 5th account that got locked for theft on 5 different proxies. A few months ago i had no problem with this at all but it seems to be unavoidable at this time

is it just me that's being stupid or is there a way around this? 

 

EDIT: The accounts gets locked within an hour or 2

Edited by run escapes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, run escapes said:

so this is my 5th account that got locked for theft on 5 different proxies. A few months ago i had no problem with this at all but it seems to be unavoidable at this time

is it just me that's being stupid or is there a way around this? 

 

EDIT: The accounts gets locked within an hour or 2

Locked doesn't mean banned, you can unlock it by changing the password normally.
It gets locked because the location of the IP was changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hybris said:

Locked doesn't mean banned, you can unlock it by changing the password normally.
It gets locked because the location of the IP was changed.

but that's the thing the IP doesn't change since i use proxy with static IP but i guess i'm gonna take a look at the links decode sent and see if i can get any success out of that. Its just weird this has never happen for me before and i have been botting for almost a year. ofc i have had it happen when i accidentally log in from wrong IP but never like this where the IP is the same as the one i registered with 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, run escapes said:

but that's the thing the IP doesn't change since i use proxy with static IP but i guess i'm gonna take a look at the links decode sent and see if i can get any success out of that. Its just weird this has never happen for me before and i have been botting for almost a year. ofc i have had it happen when i accidentally log in from wrong IP but never like this where the IP is the same as the one i registered with 

That's very strange indeed, I haven't encountered that problem yet.

Let me know what you find out :)

Edited by Hybris
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Night said:

Datacenter proxies (which yours are unless you're paying a lot for residential) will cause locks.

i was using nordvpn proxies but i guess they suck. Is there a site or someone in here that can provide me with just a single residental socks5 proxy? been looking all over and looks like minimum you can buy on most sites is like 50-100+ which is too many for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...