Pure help

Bourbon

I was planning on selling this pure NHer but then fell in love with it once I got it to 85 mage.

I was wondering since I know I see some people using it, when is the best time level-wise (75 range/str)  to set it and forget it in the NMZ? is it worth to move up to 60 att or keep it at 50 for str training? Is it even viable? I need tips for both range and melee training

Thanks yall

Edited by Bourbon

Prayer lvl? if its above 13 and it was my acc I would get the 60 atk and grind str, but dont complete mm and chin to like 94 first. Then u can auto click ur mage to ur range lvl. Then grind out str. Then when ur max for ur cb lvl u can pk with it. If it's 1 prayer or u quested to 11 for dt and then got 13 by hand id train str at crabs and cannon caged ogres and pk edge till i got bored then get atk and prayer.

If you're after the baby pure nh bracket without maxing out with normal spellbook hence your 85 magic stay 50 attack. If you plan on maxing your pure and nhing then 60 attack for max, but baby pure scene more active and honestly more fun. Personally I'd blowpipe range b/c money to spend, but if you wanna be a prod then cannon it and granite hammer strength. 

12 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

If you're after the baby pure nh bracket without maxing out with normal spellbook hence your 85 magic stay 50 attack. If you plan on maxing your pure and nhing then 60 attack for max, but baby pure scene more active and honestly more fun. Personally I'd blowpipe range b/c money to spend, but if you wanna be a prod then cannon it and granite hammer strength. 

What would you say that bracket is? I'm around 65 cb rn with 76 range/75str/85mage/50atk but whenever I'm in wildy I see people upper 70s and I want to do mostly wildy pking so my goal is to just get maxed 60 atk isn't it? Do you know anything about pure NMZ training? I went earlier at 60str/60range and couldn't out dps the dmg I was taking on absorbs so was at a deficit for spending pts vs getting xp. 

10 hours ago, Bourbon said:

What would you say that bracket is? I'm around 65 cb rn with 76 range/75str/85mage/50atk but whenever I'm in wildy I see people upper 70s and I want to do mostly wildy pking so my goal is to just get maxed 60 atk isn't it? Do you know anything about pure NMZ training? I went earlier at 60str/60range and couldn't out dps the dmg I was taking on absorbs so was at a deficit for spending pts vs getting xp. 

Your 65 cb is ideal if you want to continue to baby pure nh brid in edge/dragons/pvp etc... If you want just overall all type pking max 60 attack. Personally for pure NMZ if you have overheads i always just prayer nmz not worth absorbs with 1 def honestly just slow and 75 range is fine with bp 85 mage fire wave str granite hammer or d sword. 

4 hours ago, Chef Sk1llz said:

Your 65 cb is ideal if you want to continue to baby pure nh brid in edge/dragons/pvp etc... If you want just overall all type pking max 60 attack. Personally for pure NMZ if you have overheads i always just prayer nmz not worth absorbs with 1 def honestly just slow and 75 range is fine with bp 85 mage fire wave str granite hammer or d sword. 

Thanks, a direct answer. Haha, cheers.