iTzhaar

Tom

On 9/2/2019 at 1:05 AM, blueberrymuffin said:

i demand a refund, i bought this script when it was actually usable, now its garbage.. i guess the new owner messed it up, doesnt even safespot.... ive got two alt accounts with 95 and 98 range i used this script to train and made bank... today i bonded my accounts back and loaded the bot to find that its been changed and ruined... please give me a refund voucher immediately. 

this is truly upsetting, a great script ruined... wow.

^^ my above message i was in a rage because i spend my last GP on bonds for the accounts and couldnt even use them for what they were made for. Ill give some helpful feedback now. The old script was a SAFESPOT Tzhaar script that was flawless. I have low defence and high range, the safespot is a must, also it uses no food, trips can last days with no supplies and only arrows/bolts, normally made 1-4m per account every 12 hours. its decent money and xp. Id like the safespots to be added, and this script will once again be useful. but all it is currently is an AIO fighter only set for Tzhaar caves with no safespots. no point to buy this if you already have a fighter script. but if you make the safespots good, and flawless itll be great. 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:52 PM, drewww2 said:

Saving settings dont save, after taking several minutes setting my settings. The old version could safespot and move to another tile close by, instead of just dying to the npc. There is not one tile which is a true safespot to kill these npc's you need atleast two safespots which you cant set. This is just an AIO fighter that can only kill tzar.

Edit: 

With the old "broken" script I botted two accounts to 99range, with the new version I am unable to run for over 10minutes. I was just wondering if anyone was able to safespot with this script for an hour.

13 hours ago, drewww2 said:

@Tom is there an eta when you plan on implementing multiple safespots so this script can safespot properly? This problem is over a month old now, and was originally pointed out by @Alen on what is wrong and how to fix it. 

I see your concerns, and will actually go there tonight to address them.

As for saving, the save button isn't meant to have any dialogue or anything, but I assume loading isnt working afterwards so Ill look into that as well.

If someone could post a screenshot of where this is usually done, itl help me out a bit

Ok, i've just submitted an update that should be live within 24-48 hours, that

- Fixes saving / loading

- Adds the option for an additional safespot, the hotkey for the second safespot is F4. The first safespot is still F3.

Keep in mind that you will need both set for this to work, and it will swap between the spots if your player is under attack

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Ok, i've just submitted an update that should be live within 24-48 hours, that

- Fixes saving / loading

- Adds the option for an additional safespot, the hotkey for the second safespot is F4. The first safespot is still F3.

Keep in mind that you will need both set for this to work, and it will swap between the spots if your player is under attack

It's live now :doge: 

5 hours ago, drewww2 said:

Constantly switches in between safespots while getting attacked the entire time. It needs to wait longer after it tries a new safespot or else it just runs back and forth between the safespots. I tried messing with the loop speed to slow it down, but still doesnt work. @Tom

Will investigate when I get home, sorry for the long wait on this -.-

Grab the old script code and make it back to what it use to be. The GUI is too much, the safespots dont work. this script is made to safespot tzhaar. and it doesnt do that. the most important part is the make a the safespots flawless like they use to be, thats the only reason people go there, is to safespot.

48 minutes ago, blueberrymuffin said:

Grab the old script code and make it back to what it use to be. The GUI is too much, the safespots dont work. this script is made to safespot tzhaar. and it doesnt do that. the most important part is the make a the safespots flawless like they use to be, thats the only reason people go there, is to safespot.

Sorry its not working so well for you right now, I assure you I will work to make it as good as what it was, but with the extra things that I have provided.

Have you tried it with setting up 2 safespots? You can set each spot by pressing F3 and F4, and it will swap between them if it takes damage.

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Sorry its not working so well for you right now, I assure you I will work to make it as good as what it was, but with the extra things that I have provided.

Have you tried it with setting up 2 safespots? You can set each spot by pressing F3 and F4, and it will swap between them if it takes damage.

It needs to go back to how it was. I botted two 99 ranged accounts with the old one, it was flawless. This new tzhaar script is overwhelming, not simple (like the old one) and setting up is a pain. Right now, i can't use this at all, I've tried for a few days now with no prevail.

If the account it is a safespot and is not getting attacked it will switch to the dangerous spot, get hit run back into the safespot, then immediately run back in the dangerous area. The logger just says it is running to safespot. It takes less than 3minutes for this to happen EVERYTIME, can you please look into this soon. 

I can lend you my account so you can fix this...

4 hours ago, drewww2 said:

If the account it is a safespot and is not getting attacked it will switch to the dangerous spot, get hit run back into the safespot, then immediately run back in the dangerous area. The logger just says it is running to safespot. It takes less than 3minutes for this to happen EVERYTIME, can you please look into this soon. 

I can lend you my account so you can fix this...

If you could... that would be awesome

15 hours ago, drewww2 said:

Manged to run the script for the longest ever (10min), before breaking. It agro'd two tzhaar monsters and kept switching between safespots, can you make it reset agro at the bank (like the old script) when it accidentally agros more than one tzhaar.

Yes, this should be no problem.

I will do this now

Edit: Have submitted the change for approval.

Please forgive me if this has been a slow process, I wasn't really familiar with the old script and the code was such a mess i would have drove myself crazy learning everything it did.
I initially thought it was indeed just a script that fought stuff in tzhaar cave, and figured my platform with safespot support would be all that was needed.

Edited by Tom

@Tom the script seems to working a lot better, there is one bug that keeps coming up though. Sometimes the bot gets out of view from the 2 safespot locations, and is unable to move back to the safespot. This happens either you tag a monster and for some reason you follow him out of view of your two safespots, or when you go to a bank to reset agro. The logger just spams, "walking to safespot"

Edit: Also it sometimes attacks the mage tzhaar (TzHaar-MeJ), when safespot in enabled.

Edited by drewww2

4 hours ago, drewww2 said:

@Tom the script seems to working a lot better, there is one bug that keeps coming up though. Sometimes the bot gets out of view from the 2 safespot locations, and is unable to move back to the safespot. This happens either you tag a monster and for some reason you follow him out of view of your two safespots, or when you go to a bank to reset agro. The logger just spams, "walking to safespot"

Edit: Also it sometimes attacks the mage tzhaar (TzHaar-MeJ), when safespot in enabled.

Thanks,

I can make it webwalk back to the spot if its too far away.

Ill remove the mage from the list if safespotting is enabled