Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

Doesnt work, get stuck on the following in a loop. Gold in bag, bones in bag, bone notes in bag, herb and herb note, and tinderbox

I incense lit:true
we should light up the incense: false

Using personal host. The step it is stuck on during this is "interaction with portal" it goes through portal then goes no further.

20 hours ago, johnwheel said:

Doesnt work, get stuck on the following in a loop. Gold in bag, bones in bag, bone notes in bag, herb and herb note, and tinderbox

I incense lit:true
we should light up the incense: false

Using personal host. The step it is stuck on during this is "interaction with portal" it goes through portal then goes no further.

I'll check it and do the required fixes, will update this post

EDIT: What is your expectation that the script should do? currently it stays AFK until it has to light up the incense (or if the timer ran out which you set in gui), isn't that what is happening? for example, if you enter and the incense isn't lit, it should by automatically light it for the first time then it starts a timer until the number of seconds(that is randomly generated between the range you selected in GUI) is reached, it will relight it and continues

Edited by progamerz

11 hours ago, Twitch is fun said:

It appears to be stuck while doing ectofuntus runs, it permanently tries to drag out bones while the inventory is filled with the empty buckets from before. Maybe im missing something?

I would always recommend starting the script in bank with empty inventory for ectofuntus and the script should do the job, Currently the script grabs from the bank 9 bucket(or bucket of slime), 9 bones and 9 empty pots

6 hours ago, progamerz said:

I would always recommend starting the script in bank with empty inventory for ectofuntus and the script should do the job, Currently the script grabs from the bank 9 bucket(or bucket of slime), 9 bones and 9 empty pots

Try to run the script from the ectofuntus area bank. It goes correctly one run, then on the repeat it breaks inside of the bank permanently trying to take bones out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Twitch is fun said:

Try to run the script from the ectofuntus area bank. It goes correctly one run, then on the repeat it breaks inside of the bank permanently trying to take bones out.

What status does it show in the paint? I'll try running it and see If I'll run into the same issue to fix it

Edit: I just tried running and it finished 2 trips without getting stuck in bank, are you wearing ghostspeak amulet?
Make sure to join my discord server below for faster replies

Edited by progamerz

3 hours ago, progamerz said:

What status does it show in the paint? I'll try running it and see If I'll run into the same issue to fix it

Edit: I just tried running and it finished 2 trips without getting stuck in bank, are you wearing ghostspeak amulet?
Make sure to join my discord server below for faster replies

Well, paint just shows trying to take bones out on a full inventory and loops. The bot works as intended when you take slime from underneath the ectofuntus.  After grabbing 9/9/9 slime/pot/bones and use it on ecto, it goes back to bank and then it grabs another 9 buckets of slime without depositing the buckets from earlier. so theres no room for the new bones.

Edit: If it works for you for more than 1 loop with the bot grabbing slime out of the bank, i just accept that im semi retarded and leave you be. Ill just use the bot and let it grab slime from underneath

Edited by Twitch is fun
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Twitch is fun said:

Well, paint just shows trying to take bones out on a full inventory and loops. The bot works as intended when you take slime from underneath the ectofuntus.  After grabbing 9/9/9 slime/pot/bones and use it on ecto, it goes back to bank and then it grabs another 9 buckets of slime without depositing the buckets from earlier. so theres no room for the new bones.

Edit: If it works for you for more than 1 loop with the bot grabbing slime out of the bank, i just accept that im semi retarded and leave you be. Ill just use the bot and let it grab slime from underneath

I see, i forgot to make sure to deposit it back, gonna push an update in few mins to fix it, i tried with bucket not bucket of slime from bank. My bad I didn't see the part where you said "while having empty buckets from before"

EDIT: Pushed update v4.015 that should fix it, thanks for the report :)

Edited by progamerz

6 hours ago, progamerz said:

I see, i forgot to make sure to deposit it back, gonna push an update in few mins to fix it, i tried with bucket not bucket of slime from bank. My bad I didn't see the part where you said "while having empty buckets from before"

EDIT: Pushed update v4.015 that should fix it, thanks for the report :)

Haha pog, Thanks for the service

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Covid19RS said:

cant seem to get poh gilded altar to initially start, doesn't light incense and gets stuck on butler first click. help please

It should try lighting incenses only when using your own house, what status does it show in the paint on the screen? what settings did you use?