Potential Ban??

Ryan_XD

Yeah, if they wanted to they could. Even if you don't bot your main you still run the risk of the account being banned from what it states in the rules. You're better off botting on proxies and keeping your main on your home IP. That way if you bot on them it wont be from your IP and if they get banned you have a chance of having them unbanned due to it looking as though they were hacked/stolen and botted on. Though, don't count your blessings.

13 minutes ago, Naynay said:

Yeah, if they wanted to they could. Even if you don't bot your main you still run the risk of the account being banned from what it states in the rules. You're better off botting on proxies and keeping your main on your home IP. That way if you bot on them it wont be from your IP and if they get banned you have a chance of having them unbanned due to it looking as though they were hacked/stolen and botted on. Though, don't count your blessings.

Ok thanks for that!

How would you personally transfer GP? I have approx 50m on 3 diff accounts I've been botting on. 

I'm worried just trading my account would run the risk of a ban even if they were on a diff IP to me.

1 hour ago, Ryan_XD said:

Hi all,

I have some accounts with decent skilling stats, enough to make some GP if I left them botting for a few hours daily.

Here's an issue I have - if I was to transfer the GP from those accounts to my main (that I do not bot on) can they ban that account?

Thanks in advance.

They technically can.... but most likely won't, and here's why. Most of the time when accounts are botted and banned, it is due to their automatic detection system and not manually. If a bot is banned and they happen to review it and see its just an ordinary bot, i doubt they will do they more investigation but if they see a ton of wealth on it, they might do further digging. This only usually applies to gold farmers as they are a lot more ruthless towards them, if they happen to link your account from your bot to your main, its possible, but i doubt they would go through the trouble for such a low amount of gp transfer. Either way, id recommend having different IPs or at least drop trade the wealth to your main so there aren't any trade transactions done between the two. I've transfered gold from bots to mains multiple times with the past without any precautions and my main has always been okay.