PPOSB - AIO Miner

ProjectPact

6 hours ago, AliY said:

Hey i have a problem with the miner. Whenever i start the script in varrock west bank or GE. it just banks my bag and logsout? I try different setups to start with, but still logging out?

Could u help me with this ?

Sure! Can you send me what the logger says?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 3:43 AM, AliY said:

Hey i have a problem with the miner. Whenever i start the script in varrock west bank or GE. it just banks my bag and logsout? I try different setups to start with, but still logging out?

Could u help me with this ?

I had this problem when I just started out, what fixed it for me was selecting the type of pickaxe i would be using and i used power leveling, you might try to manually select the pickaxe and you could try the banking option.... im wondering if that would help 

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Miner

@ProjectPact Hey!

I'm trying to understand exactly how the CLI functionality of this script works. The example given goes "-script 1065:bank=true#grandExchange=true#altchat=false"

But that doesn't cover even half the relevant settings. Could you please give an example of a CLI line that would, for instance, let me use an iron pickaxe, on copper ore, south of Lumbridge. 

I am not savvy with Java so maybe I am missing something obvious but I can't figure out how to access the settings other than the ones shown in the example.

Thanks!😋