PPOSB - AIO Miner

ProjectPact

On 4/3/2020 at 11:04 AM, boot said:

Can you add sandstone/granite support? I feel like this script's progressive leveling is a joke to be honest, like why the hell is it literally mining rocks that it just hit the levels to? They arent the fastest xp or best gp either. 

Progressive leveling means it progresses as it levels. You can always select a specific rock to mine if you would prefer to do that instead of the progressive way. :) 

I noticed a bug that actually happened with another script I used: I am powermining tin -> iron, and the script tries to mine the same rock it just mined (so there is no ore available). Maybe this is some new anti botting feature jagex added causing this?

edit: needed to increase delay timer

Edited by lo64

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought this script and so far so good. Only thing I dont like is when having the banking enabled it walks all the way to draynor village when banking from rimmington mine. Should be banking to port sarim drop box would be helpful, after all it is the closest bank.  Also can you make dropping ores a little more natural? It drops them at an ungodly speed. Sorry to sound like a whiney bitch. Just pointing some stuff out and ideas. Thank you regardless😁. Anyways I'll update my post as I continue to use it more. 

Edited by VinnyVince
  • Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Miner