[F2P] n33bWineGrabber 150k-200k/hr (2nd Floor Chaos Temple)

Gunman

Requirements
33+ Magic Level
500+ Total Skill Level
1x "Zamorak monk top"
1x "Zamorak monk bottom"
1x "Staff of air"
Law runes (About like 100-150 an hour you wish to run the script for)
Optional (but recommended)
37 Magic Level (to teleport to Falador when banking)

Water Runes (Grab like 10 per hour you wanna run the script for)

TO RUN WITH MIRROR MODE 
Change the MS Reaction time to 50

Notes about v2.00
v2 was made to be as fast as possible, that being said the speed is very inhuman... Like insanely.
Just use v1 if you wanna miss more wines but have a more human reaction time, or you can try adjusting mirror's reaction time. Your choice.
Also side note, v2 may have some bugs as I didn't bug test very long 😛 fill out a bug report and I will push a fix...Maybe :) 

Version 2.00
n33bWineGrabber.jar

Version 1.00
 n33bWineGrabber500Skill.jar

Bugs?
1. Mirror Mode or Stealth Injection?
2. What does the Logger say?
3. Provide pictures or videos if you can thanks.

If anyone is interested in a wine grabber for the base floor, there's one on the SDN. Called "Wine telegrab" by camaro09. It's free.
SDN Link
https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/15
Thread Link

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/157944-wine-telegrab/

Edited by Gunman
Released v2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded this script today. I ran it for roughly an hour and I made right at 150k. It worked flawlessly, being faster than a lot of the humans and bots around. It teleported to Falador and walked back with no struggle at all. This is easily the best wine-grabbing bot I've come across so far. Congratz on the release of the script and a job well done with the coding. Keep up the good work! 

Edit: I forgot to mention, I interacted with the bot a little bit, typing a few words to people every ten minutes or so, and then price checking the wines, hovering over my magic exp etc. One thing I would certainly recommend with this script, especially with it being such an easily botted money maker, is to add some anti-ban measures such as shifting the position of the camera, hovering stats, right clicking on other players in the room, and maybe every now and then skipping a wine of zamorak. 

Edited by JustinGLX
  • Boge 1

10 minutes ago, JustinGLX said:

I just downloaded this script today. I ran it for roughly an hour and I made right at 150k. It worked flawlessly, being faster than a lot of the humans and bots around. It teleported to Falador and walked back with no struggle at all. This is easily the best wine-grabbing bot I've come across so far. Congratz on the release of the script and a job well done with the coding. Keep up the good work! 

Edit: I forgot to mention, I interacted with the bot a little bit, typing a few words to people every ten minutes or so, and then price checking the wines, hovering over my magic exp etc. One thing I would certainly recommend with this script, especially with it being such an easily botted money maker, is to add some anti-ban measures such as shifting the position of the camera, hovering stats, right clicking on other players in the room, and maybe every now and then skipping a wine of zamorak. 

Glad you liked it. On that anti ban note I think you would like some of Khal's scripts since a lot of those scripts has some kind of "anti ban" like that. In my opinion it only effects bot busting ban chances. Which in my experience you mainly get those if you bot the same thing for too long. I may consider it in any future updates though.

10 hours ago, Gunman said:

Glad you liked it. On that anti ban note I think you would like some of Khal's scripts since a lot of those scripts has some kind of "anti ban" like that. In my opinion it only effects bot busting ban chances. Which in my experience you mainly get those if you bot the same thing for too long. I may consider it in any future updates though.

That seems fair, it was merely a suggestion though. I don't actually expect you to put that much effort into a free script, unless you were looking to sell it on the SDN. I was very impressed with how well this bot worked. I think if you were to put those addition into the bot, it might be one of the best bots I've tried for wine-grabbing.

• Boge 1

15 minutes ago, JustinGLX said:

That seems fair, it was merely a suggestion though. I don't actually expect you to put that much effort into a free script, unless you were looking to sell it on the SDN. I was very impressed with how well this bot worked. I think if you were to put those addition into the bot, it might be one of the best bots I've tried for wine-grabbing.

At least someone uses my scripts. Also I updated the download with with jar that doesn't have every script in that project since I didn't notice I was compiling all of the scripts I was messing with 😳. If you wanna keep the one you have I would recommend not using anything but the n33bwinegrabber500skill and not the p2p telehop one since they are all probably super buggy since I they were just experimental. The n33bcooker is just a f2p fish cooker that has no lvl checks for fish it but works mostly. Just spent like 3 hours trying to figure out why a script I was making for high alching wasn't dragging an inventory item and it turns out the inventory slot count starts with 0 and not 1.... I am not happy.

EDIT: The n33bCooker was actually my first script I ever attempted and made to work actually :D.

Edited by Gunman

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 7:32 PM, verifiedbeast said:

Does this work with accounts that don't have 500+ total level?

You can't access the 2nd floor of the chaos temple. So no. If you want to do wilderness wines. Try this script by Spider scripts. 
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/147102-spiders-wilderness-wine-grabber-f2p-100khour/

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/5/2019 at 3:02, Gunman said:

Requisitos
33+ Nivel mágico
500+Nivel dehabilidad total
1x "Zamorak monk top"
1x "Zamorak monk bottom"
1x "Staff of air" Runas legales
(Aproximadamente como 100-150 por hora para la que deseas ejecutar el script)
Opcional (pero recomendado )
37 Nivel mágico (para teletransportarse a Falador al realizar operaciones bancarias)

Runas de agua (Coge como 10 por hora para la que quieras ejecutar el script)

PARA CORRER CON  MODO ESPEJO 
Cambia el tiempo de reacción de MS a 50

Versión 1.00
  n33bWineGrabber500Skill.jar

¿Loco?
1. ¿Modo espejo o inyección sigilosa?
2. ¿Qué dice el registrador?
3. Proporcione fotos o videos si puede, gracias.

Member Or F2P?

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 3:49 PM, mond said:

hey. good script. ran for 7 hours no problem :) can u please make it grab the wines faster? beated by most of players. thanks

Will be working on a complete recode. v2 will come when ever I can stop my addiction to Escape From Tarkov. In v2 I plan to make it as fast as possible, only limiter will be ping and the client.