Has anyone here made a "hive mind" type bot?

lolkek45

I have an idea in mind that I'd love to get scripted but I'm still working around the framework of it to avoid having too many issues with the scripts logic. Would running a series of commands like perhaps typed out in a clan chat, be the best bet in this scenario? It's PVP related so that takes the difficulty up a notch in some terms but I feel like there's definitely some people here capable of doing it if they hear out my idea and I don't want to throw it out there publically just yet. It's nothing profitable of any sort honestly just doing it for shits and giggles.

There's definitely been some users developing something like this, @Eliot and @Ericthecmh and a few other users who have since left the community. Many ideas floating around, including full-fledged AI so the cluster of bots work together to achieve goal(s). However I see this as more of an innovation/programming marvel as opposed to just another way to make profit.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:11 AM, lolkek45 said:

I have an idea in mind that I'd love to get scripted but I'm still working around the framework of it to avoid having too many issues with the scripts logic. Would running a series of commands like perhaps typed out in a clan chat, be the best bet in this scenario? It's PVP related so that takes the difficulty up a notch in some terms but I feel like there's definitely some people here capable of doing it if they hear out my idea and I don't want to throw it out there publically just yet. It's nothing profitable of any sort honestly just doing it for shits and giggles.

Had the skeleton of one going for a little while but ended up stopping development - might resume at some point

Edited by BoysNoize