Services- [HAND-TRAINED] Skill and quest

Diamond Skills

Welcome to Diamond Service 

You seem interested!

BGLOVES /MGLOVES/ BG zerker, 42 DEF,50 Att MAX, 15 Pray

NMZ READY / SAND CRABS/ ACC PURES / FULL MELE/ ALL SKILLS AND QUEST/ MINIGAME-SET VOID, AND MORE...

As I formed all the accounts by hand, I am not responsible for any prohibition. I'm going to film all the levels won.
Payment will be made in advance unless otherwise agreed.
All supplies must be provided by you.
All services must include a forum PM that includes your discord identification and the agreed service.
You can not login to the account at any time for any reason, unless permission is granted until the service is concluded.
The timelines are approximate to the best of my ability. Real life happens, so I never guarantee that one, however, delays will be communicated fairly if it occurs.
All payments are in BTC or RSGP.

OGAMI [ FIRE BLUE ]#6632

Edited by Diamond Skills

6 hours ago, Diamond Skills said:

As I formed all the accounts by hand, I am not responsible for any prohibition. I'm going to film all the levels won.
Payment will be made in advance unless otherwise agreed.
All supplies must be provided by you.
All services must include a forum PM that includes your discord identification and the agreed service.
You can not login to the account at any time for any reason, unless permission is granted until the service is concluded.
The timelines are approximate to the best of my ability. Real life happens, so I never guarantee that one, however, delays will be communicated fairly if it occurs.
All payments are in BTC or RSGP.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif