Getsbis buying 07, Refused to use osbot mm.

Meaty1212

Disputed member: [member=] https://osbot.org/forum/profile/323135-getsbis/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Browsing the OSBot buying/selling threads because I have 150M 07 for sale, I have ran into Getsbis thread and sent him a message on Discord asking him if he was still buying, He said yeah I mentioned I had 150M 07 for sale and he told me .60 rate and asked me what payment I said coinbase. We then proceeded to start talking about who's going first as he has 17 feedback I mentioned that I didn't want to go first and we can use a Middleman. At the time I mentioned we can use @Dbuffed and shot him a message. Dbuffed agreed to be the middleman. I then told Getsbis that Dbuffed could mm for us since he had the low feedback. Getsbis automatically says he doesn't know who Dbuffed is and he won't be going first to me and we have to use a Sythe Middleman even though I contacted him through OSBot market.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Meaty1212 said:

Disputed member: [member=] https://osbot.org/forum/profile/323135-getsbis/

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Browsing the OSBot buying/selling threads because I have 150M 07 for sale, I have ran into Getsbis thread and sent him a message on Discord asking him if he was still buying, He said yeah I mentioned I had 150M 07 for sale and he told me .60 rate and asked me what payment I said coinbase. We then proceeded to start talking about who's going first as he has 17 feedback I mentioned that I didn't want to go first and we can use a Middleman. At the time I mentioned we can use @Dbuffed and shot him a message. Dbuffed agreed to be the middleman. I then told Getsbis that Dbuffed could mm for us since he had the low feedback. Getsbis automatically says he doesn't know who Dbuffed is and he won't be going first to me and we have to use a Sythe Middleman even though I contacted him through OSBot market.

It's not against the rules to refuse a Middleman. Take your business else where if you cant make the deal(e.g, trade with someone else). Please use the dispute section for actual disputes.

• Like 2