Main Botting Account banned at 65M XP!

aylsero

Account was banned at 96 firemaking totalling to around 65M xp more or less. Account was around 75% botted as I did some legit play time to lengthen the life of the account.

Slightly salty but that's what happens when you bot I guess. This is the last photo I had of it in RuneLite.

Screenshot_1.png.588eb2855c3e2e219d80a77af5d65de3.png

New account has already been started. Has 950k XP at this point. 1 week in. 100% botted

Screenshot_2.png.ed9b6378d163e698124f6ab25492b4fa.png

Edited by aylsero

1 minute ago, ilikecheating said:

On mirror mode? Which scripts were u using 

Injection only, hard to say as I have a lot of scripts but they were all paid for.

I'll list a few:

APA Rooftop Agility

Khal AIO Fisher

Khal AIO Runecrafter

Khal AIO Warrior Guild

Khal AIO Winterdodt (Banned on this script)

Perfect Fighter (for slayer)

Perfect Fletcher

Perfect Magic AIO

Perfect Pest Control

Perfect Runecrafter 

Perfect Theiver

Perfect Woodcutter (Most of the woodcutting skill was legit as I personally have found woodcutting has high banrates)

Sorry to hear you was banned, again as you said this is a risk you take.

If you find yourself needing services to avoid those times, feel free to hit me up :)

You will keep getting banned, especially on twitch prime month. They now track which membership method you used to subscribe. 

Using any public bots mouse movement system will also get you banned. The  only way to stay unbanned is by making your own mouse handler and make it move pretty humanlike. 

I've had a lot of success with it, yet to be banned. Nearly hitting 2.2k TL. Wagex's system is a meme. Note: I am only testing 1 acc atm, just to keep things certain. Once banned (If I get banned), I will test it in a mass. 

1 hour ago, Satire said:

You will keep getting banned, especially on twitch prime month. They now track which membership method you used to subscribe. 

Using any public bots mouse movement system will also get you banned. The  only way to stay unbanned is by making your own mouse handler and make it move pretty humanlike. 

I've had a lot of success with it, yet to be banned. Nearly hitting 2.2k TL. Wagex's system is a meme. Note: I am only testing 1 acc atm, just to keep things certain. Once banned (If I get banned), I will test it in a mass. 

You selling?