Stealth NMZ

Token

On 2/17/2023 at 5:15 PM, Vitoc said:

can i have a trial pls? 

Authed :doge: 

On 2/18/2023 at 1:46 AM, chyeaa said:

Can i get a trial run on this my man? I've never done NMZ and not gunna lie. some of these boughts I've got have actually taught me more than I knew. So i figured I bet this would do the exact same thing for me since it knows what it's doing, aha!

On 2/21/2023 at 3:13 AM, Scentex said:

Would appreciate a trial 😇

On 2/23/2023 at 7:50 PM, clarki21 said:

would it be okay if i got a trial :D

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : [INFO][03/10 08:45:03 AM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts![INFO][03/10 08:45:03 AM]: Wel - Pastebin.com
3. Description: Script will let me choose settings, after I press start nothing happens. Had been running the script with those settings for 5 or so days with no problem

On 3/2/2023 at 6:09 PM, chemdawg said:

Hey possible to have a trial ?

On 3/4/2023 at 6:51 AM, jackiegrosz said:

Hey Token, having issues with getting the timing working. I want it start at 9AM Est and end at 12 AM Est. 9 AM EST in UCT is 14:00. I keep putting that but getting weird outcomes. Any suggestions?

Set it to wake up between 14:00 and 14:00, and limit daily runtime to 3 hours; This should make it start exactly at 14:00 and end 3 hours later (might stay a little longer if inside dream)

On 3/9/2023 at 9:54 PM, jamesv23 said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : [INFO][03/10 08:45:03 AM]: Loaded 1 RS accounts![INFO][03/10 08:45:03 AM]: Wel - Pastebin.com
3. Description: Script will let me choose settings, after I press start nothing happens. Had been running the script with those settings for 5 or so days with no problem

Restart the OSBot client, there has been a game update which broke the client, but it should be fixed now if you restart it

14 hours ago, tow3l1e said:

Love the idea of this script, although NMZ is quite afk already, it's not fully afk. 

Could I request a trial please?

5 hours ago, Token said:

iAuthed :doge: 

Set it to wake up between 14:00 and 14:00, and limit daily runtime to 3 hours; This should make it start exactly at 14:00 and end 3 hours later (might stay a little longer if inside dream)

Restart the OSBot client, there has been a game update which broke the client, but it should be fixed now if you restart it

Thanks! Looks good so far! 

I'm getting 35k Str xp/ph and 35k points p/h. Does this sound about right?

Currently I'm 60atk - 65str - 60 def. Using obsidian amour and sword, with berserker ring, regen bracelet, ardy cape, and obby shield. 

Plan to upgrade to dragon defender once I hit 70 str (need 130 str/attack to be able to enter warriors guild), also i'm going to get firecape this week (using your script obviously! LOL :P)

I'd like to focus on getting the most xp for my time over points if possible. Any tips?

On 3/11/2023 at 9:12 PM, tow3l1e said:

Thanks! Looks good so far! 

I'm getting 35k Str xp/ph and 35k points p/h. Does this sound about right?

Currently I'm 60atk - 65str - 60 def. Using obsidian amour and sword, with berserker ring, regen bracelet, ardy cape, and obby shield. 

Plan to upgrade to dragon defender once I hit 70 str (need 130 str/attack to be able to enter warriors guild), also i'm going to get firecape this week (using your script obviously! LOL :P)

I'd like to focus on getting the most xp for my time over points if possible. Any tips?

I think that sounds ok, I'm not sure about the points since those vary a lot; Make sure you use good bosses, such as those from NMZ strategies on wiki; Obby set is what I usually use until 99/99/99, it works quite well

Also I would avoid using special attacks or powerups, they only make things more complicated and not necessarily any better

32 minutes ago, sra said:

possible to get a trial pls <3

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Token said:

I think that sounds ok, I'm not sure about the points since those vary a lot; Make sure you use good bosses, such as those from NMZ strategies on wiki; Obby set is what I usually use until 99/99/99, it works quite well

Also I would avoid using special attacks or powerups, they only make things more complicated and not necessarily any better

Thanks for the tips. I avoided specials and powerups, as I wanted to make sure it was as similar to afk as possible (In the Hope to avoid any potential bans).

The only change I made is changing it to 'Hard' mode. It's much better! I'm now actually getting around 55-65k xp/ph, and 160-170k points/ph. (Using the same gear, bosses etc).

Thanks for the trial! It convinced me to purchase, and I'm not on the road to some 99s!

---------------------------------------

For anyone interested, I'm using the following bosses:

• Count Draynor
  • King Roald
  • The Kendal
  • Tree Spirit
  • Khazard Warlord
  • Bouncer

Edited by tow3l1e