Stealth NMZ

Token

Hey man! I didn't get a chance to use your script at all I was asleep when you activated (The servers are also down right now for 4 hours). I was wondering if I could get an extension on the trial if its 24hours? just a couple hours tomorrow so I can give it a try? I'm in the AU so it's 6pm at the moment. Thanks bro, looking forward to finding a good nmz script to buy <3

Hi token 

I just bought your script and i am struggling with the special attack option 

main hand: - Tztok-xil-ak 

special weapon: Dragon claws 

Special percentage: 50% 

Do il leave all the rest blank? or use the item numbers for this items? if i leave it blank it says " trying to find main weapon" in logger

thanks ykk 

I haven't used this in ages so I don't remember, if I choose the option to break after a dream ends, does it just log out on the spot or does it walk to the bank and restock first? Also what happens if I get 6 hour logged instead of the dream ending naturally, does it start a new one or will it act as the dream ending and go to break?

On 1/31/2023 at 11:55 AM, Zerg said:

Hey man! I didn't get a chance to use your script at all I was asleep when you activated (The servers are also down right now for 4 hours). I was wondering if I could get an extension on the trial if its 24hours? just a couple hours tomorrow so I can give it a try? I'm in the AU so it's 6pm at the moment. Thanks bro, looking forward to finding a good nmz script to buy <3

Authed :doge: 

On 2/3/2023 at 12:31 PM, ykk said:

Hi token 

I just bought your script and i am struggling with the special attack option 

main hand: - Tztok-xil-ak 

special weapon: Dragon claws 

Special percentage: 50% 

Do il leave all the rest blank? or use the item numbers for this items? if i leave it blank it says " trying to find main weapon" in logger

thanks ykk 

There's a typo in the item name in there, I think it's called Toktz-xil-ak; I generally don't recommend using special attack since this greatly increases interactions and from previous experience it is one of the few ways one can be detected, but that's just a personal opinion; Fill in only the items you want to use, rest can be empty, except for the main weapon

On 2/4/2023 at 8:39 PM, frimpong said:

I haven't used this in ages so I don't remember, if I choose the option to break after a dream ends, does it just log out on the spot or does it walk to the bank and restock first? Also what happens if I get 6 hour logged instead of the dream ending naturally, does it start a new one or will it act as the dream ending and go to break?

It will log out first

It will act as if the dream ended and will take a break

On 2/8/2023 at 7:54 AM, macethaace said:

Hi there is this script Pure ( 1 defence ) friendly, and what setup / bosses should I use aswell cheers.

Yes, theoretically it should work just fine, but make sure you avoid special attack for pures as this is the only part where the attack style changes, just to be safe; It will use whatever weapon and attack style you have set prior to starting the script; I believe the best option for pures is going for the melee prayer setups, and for bosses there are many options but should be the same as for normal accounts, you can find examples here: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Nightmare_Zone/Strategies

On 2/9/2023 at 3:07 PM, Th3hawk said:

can i get a trail ?

Authed :doge: 

Hi Man, thanks for your reply, have been using this script for a few days now and gaining buckets loads of XP. Works very nicely also your quest script is amazing, appreciate all the hard work you put into these scripts and how they run so safely and flawlessly cheers.

Heres a proggy of 1m XP Gained

https://ibb.co/y0CqmbK