Stealth NMZ

Token

22 hours ago, Steven Jay said:

Do you think I'd be able to get away with botting on this if I don't have mirror mode atm? I'd switch after every world, make it afk as possible?

If so how long do you recommend I bot a day on stealth mode?

I'm not sure, I only really used it on mirror mode myself

I don't think a changing the time would make any difference, I would still let it run 12-16 hours a day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Token said:

I'm not sure, I only really used it on mirror mode myself

I don't think a changing the time would make any difference, I would still let it run 12-16 hours a day

Ok thank you I'm just going to give it a shot. I plan on buying a vip lifetime account within a few months anyways so can eventually replace my account if it gets banned. Cb 104 atm lol wish me luck 😛

Hey bro. Quick issue im having. It runs and starts perfectly fine. I have the right amount of prayer potions /overloads inputed . My issue is, once the first inventory is done. it goes to the bank gets the prayer potions out fine...but when it gets to the overload barrel it wont take them out...even though i have some in there. Not sure what the issue is? 

18 minutes ago, Suspects said:

Hey bro. Quick issue im having. It runs and starts perfectly fine. I have the right amount of prayer potions /overloads inputed . My issue is, once the first inventory is done. it goes to the bank gets the prayer potions out fine...but when it gets to the overload barrel it wont take them out...even though i have some in there. Not sure what the issue is? 

Show us your settings.

14 hours ago, Suspects said:

What's printed in the logger? What's your settings? How many points do you have?

On 11/21/2021 at 6:18 AM, Suspects said:

Damn. Banned using this around 8 hours per day on my main. 

Lmfao what were your settings bro? You should have showed us. I also have steatlh and I've been running almost 24/7 for the past 3 or 4 days man. I've got from 60s-88 range using stealth and the cheap range gear (full dhide, rune arrows / mith darts, glory). When I temporarily have vip, i run it for almost 24/7 14 days until membership ends with no issues. So it has to be your settings. Show us which ones so that we can see where the mistake was or if they really did get you and i should immediately stop as well with stealth lol.

Gyazo — Mozilla Firefox

^ Ignore the timer there.

Edited by Steven Jay

9 hours ago, communist1234 said:

8 hours a day using injection.... I'm shocked you made it that long. Mirror mode is the only way.

I used this to max out 3-4 accounts within the past 2 years or so. Quit for around 6 months and tried to do another and i got banned. I baby sat the bot also but i guess i just did it too much. 

On 11/22/2021 at 1:06 AM, Suspects said:

I used this to max out 3-4 accounts within the past 2 years or so. Quit for around 6 months and tried to do another and i got banned. I baby sat the bot also but i guess i just did it too much. 

As far as we know, there is nothing wrong with the script. You still need to show us your settings & everything.
https://gyazo.com/7f24ed0dbbebd300ed599ea3e8c83c5e

^This is my range about a week ago. 

8fe88b977d2a199b6a2d86214cd2debc.png (942×600) - Profile 1 - Microsoft Edge (gyazo.com)

About a week later im 94 range thanks to this and the cheapest gear I could find (mith darts, black dhide, glory, coif, etc) I'm 800k away from 95 range. Also running it nearly 24 hours at a time.

Non vip the entire time also.

Edited by Steven Jay