Stealth NMZ

Token

im switching weapons when special attacking, worked fine for almost an hour and then suddenly when supposed to spec, it switched to spec weapon, and did nothing, never used spec, and kept retaliating with the spec wep even if spec % was at 100...
spammed the logger with
"INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:46 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:46 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:47 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:47 em]: using special attack"

On 5/21/2021 at 4:20 PM, Mad Jew said:

im switching weapons when special attacking, worked fine for almost an hour and then suddenly when supposed to spec, it switched to spec weapon, and did nothing, never used spec, and kept retaliating with the spec wep even if spec % was at 100...
spammed the logger with
"INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:46 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:46 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:47 em]: using special attack
[INFO][Bot #1][05/21 04:12:47 em]: using special attack"

What special attack weapon are you using? Was it previously using special attack in the hour before that?

On 5/21/2021 at 10:19 PM, triblion2000 said:

Hi, got this script and just went to use it, doesn't look like it supports headless beast for some reason? It's the best for XP right now would it be able to be supported 

I've pushed an update to include Headless Beast, Essyllt and Arianwyn

On 5/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, Mad Jew said:

yes it was working fine for almost an hour and then suddenly stoped working without me pressing anything 😅 used abyssal dagger(p++) for specials, otherwise whip

We've had a huge update last week which broke many things, but so many fixes followed so it may not be happening anymore; But just for safety, start a fresh mirror client before running the script

Edited by Token
  • Heart 1

On 5/20/2021 at 7:38 AM, Token said:

For most people inexistent - but it mostly depends on how you use it; There have been people who got banned, while others easily manage to create maxed accounts

1.) how do you recommend to set it up so we can get away with running it for days or 15-18 hours a day? I haven't bought this yet but I really feel like this is going to eventually end up in my collection lol.

2.) Also is it safe to bot multiple accs with this script on the same ip or do you just recommend one? i ask becuase i can do 6+ accs np but can limit it to 2-3 if u recommend that or just one.

Edited by Steven Jay

49 minutes ago, Steven Jay said:

1.) how do you recommend to set it up so we can get away with running it for days or 15-18 hours a day? I haven't bought this yet but I really feel like this is going to eventually end up in my collection lol.

2.) Also is it safe to bot multiple accs with this script on the same ip or do you just recommend one? i ask becuase i can do 6+ accs np but can limit it to 2-3 if u recommend that or just one.

There's an example setup file on the thread, just don't use special attacks, prayer flicking nor buy herb boxes; Anything that resembles a player AFKing will work

Idk, I generally prefer 1-2 accounts per IP

Hi Token!

I understand that many things broke recently. I'm having issues with the script, might be osbot in general but not sure.

INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:40 PM]: next guzzle threshold: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:40 PM]: completed dream count: 79
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:41 PM]: resetting dream timestamp
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:42 PM]: logging out
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:48 PM]: logging out
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:53 PM]: completed dream count: 80
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:54 PM]: logging out

i tried restarting the bot while inside the NMZ and it went straight into break mode, but it's still taking overloads and absorpotions.

it also failed to withdraw overloads and absorption potions. kept right clicking and choosing to take, then right clicking and clicking take again.

Edited by Crom170
more info

On 5/29/2021 at 4:48 PM, Crom170 said:

Hi Token!

I understand that many things broke recently. I'm having issues with the script, might be osbot in general but not sure.

INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:40 PM]: next guzzle threshold: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:40 PM]: completed dream count: 79
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:41 PM]: resetting dream timestamp
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:42 PM]: logging out
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:48 PM]: logging out
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:53 PM]: completed dream count: 80
[INFO][Bot #1][05/29 03:44:54 PM]: logging out

i tried restarting the bot while inside the NMZ and it went straight into break mode, but it's still taking overloads and absorpotions.

it also failed to withdraw overloads and absorption potions. kept right clicking and choosing to take, then right clicking and clicking take again.

Most things should be fixed now, make sure you start a fresh mirror client before running the script; Only issue I'm aware of is breaking won't work if you previously ran a script which wasn't updated after the latest client release within the same client session

11 hours ago, GameDance said:

Free trial please?

Authed :doge: 

9 hours ago, th3wiz said:

i would like a trial please

Authed :doge: