Stealth NMZ

Token

On 5/12/2020 at 9:46 AM, Token said:

Are you sure this doesn't happen when drinking some potion or doing some other interaction? The game automatically changes your target if autoretaliate is on, it's not the script attacking something else

I don't think it was drinking but it probably would do something like that if it was. And I'm the guy who would make that mistake so it very well might have been that.

And I have to say that since that happened it's been running absolutely flawlessly. The only thing worth mentioning is that the wording on the repotting setting is a bit unclear. Other than that it's awesome

Any settings that can get the script to rock cake down to 1 when I run out of overload? I assumed changing the eat rock cake between hp 2 and 63 (my hp is 61) would do it, but when overload ends it never attempts to guzzle down to 1 and my hp stays above the 50s. My normal settings were guzzling at 2 to 13 and work fine, but would like to optimize as I seem to waste some absorb pots some runs.

15 hours ago, zirkler36 said:

Any settings that can get the script to rock cake down to 1 when I run out of overload? I assumed changing the eat rock cake between hp 2 and 63 (my hp is 61) would do it, but when overload ends it never attempts to guzzle down to 1 and my hp stays above the 50s. My normal settings were guzzling at 2 to 13 and work fine, but would like to optimize as I seem to waste some absorb pots some runs.

It will choose a random number in the interval, so to keep it at 1 HP constantly you would want to set it between 2 and 2, but a little more randomization like 2 and 13 should be fine; there shouldn't be any other setting for guzzling after running out of overloads but that's an error in the code that I'll push a fix for shortly, it looks like it will stop guzzling the cake when it runs out of overloads

Great, guzzling after overload is gone would add another 15 mins to most of my runs! Question still is if I want to stay at 1 HP (or near it), and the interval is set to between 2 and  a 2 (or a low number), and my HP goes to 51 due to overload ending, would that not fall into the range of between 2 and 2 and not meet the guzzle requirement? That is why I tried settings with 2 to 63, so it would see the HP at 50+ and start guzzling. If this is not something that is doable that is ok, it is just a small optimization for the end of a run.

23 hours ago, zirkler36 said:

Great, guzzling after overload is gone would add another 15 mins to most of my runs! Question still is if I want to stay at 1 HP (or near it), and the interval is set to between 2 and  a 2 (or a low number), and my HP goes to 51 due to overload ending, would that not fall into the range of between 2 and 2 and not meet the guzzle requirement? That is why I tried settings with 2 to 63, so it would see the HP at 50+ and start guzzling. If this is not something that is doable that is ok, it is just a small optimization for the end of a run.

The HP range has nothing to do with overload, it was supposed to start guzzling with 2-2 too but that was an error in the code that prevented it from guzzling after it ran out of overloads