Stealth NMZ

Token

dumb question since I'm not familiar with NMZ, I want to use the absorption method using my full void and rune arrows. Ideally with a couple super ranging potions and the rest absorbs.  

I see you need a bunch of points to fill an inventory with absorbs, should I just run the script on normal rumbles using food from the bank until i gain a bunch of points for absorbs?

Its not really working for me.. but maybe thats because im new.

I just bought this bot/script.

I cant start it with already pots in my inventory? Because it just trew away all my absorptions and started nmz without any pots.

Also i dont use food but i have to choose what food i use and when to eat?

After dieing, becaus i had no pots, it just paid another 22k and started again without any pots.

Edit: It keeps walking to the bank, opens the bank and then just stands there until it logs out.

any advice?

Edited by annihilati0n

On 6/15/2020 at 2:39 AM, SpiritualAbyss said:

dumb question since I'm not familiar with NMZ, I want to use the absorption method using my full void and rune arrows. Ideally with a couple super ranging potions and the rest absorbs.  

I see you need a bunch of points to fill an inventory with absorbs, should I just run the script on normal rumbles using food from the bank until i gain a bunch of points for absorbs?

Yes it would be best to have it run a few dreams with food to obtain enough points

23 hours ago, annihilati0n said:

Its not really working for me.. but maybe thats because im new.

I just bought this bot/script.

I cant start it with already pots in my inventory? Because it just trew away all my absorptions and started nmz without any pots.

Also i dont use food but i have to choose what food i use and when to eat?

After dieing, becaus i had no pots, it just paid another 22k and started again without any pots.

Edit: It keeps walking to the bank, opens the bank and then just stands there until it logs out.

any advice?

The inventory is configured on the GUI, it will automatically grab a new inventory before entering the dream; set the number of potions on GUI and it will make sure it has those in inventory before starting the dream

Food won't be used if the amount is left at 0 (the default) under inventory settings

What's printed in the logger? (top right corner under Settings -> Toggle logger)

On 6/15/2020 at 9:09 AM, Avocado said:

may i please have a trial? :)

Authed :doge: 

On 6/15/2020 at 12:15 PM, zmitche said:

Any chance of a trial for this, purchased the Stealth Quester and runs perfectly so if this is anywhere near as good as that il be buying :)

Authe :doge: 

12 hours ago, Le0nCupraR said:

whenever i start a dream, it walks to the center but it takes way too lang for it to take absorptions/overload potions, whenever its done with overload/rock cake to 1hp i already lost about 200 absorption points....

Is it on mirror mode?

11 minutes ago, Senthal said:

I already have Fruity's NMZ script, but I see its a little older and has been used by many more accounts. How does this one hold up in comparison? 

I'm not sure how it compares, but they theoretically both perform the same task, shouldn't be very different

Actually I am noticing that when using Dharok's and a spec weapon, you have to type in Dharok's greataxe 100 instead of just Dharok's greataxe otherwise it won't recognize that you have it. Also when it degrades over time the bot will mess up so you have to stop the bot and change the main weapon to Dharok's greataxe 75. A fix for this would be great

On 6/17/2020 at 11:19 AM, Erwinc15 said:

yoooo this looks so dope, any chance i can get a trial before purchasing?

Authed :doge: 

On 6/17/2020 at 8:05 PM, DustyBeats said:

Actually I am noticing that when using Dharok's and a spec weapon, you have to type in Dharok's greataxe 100 instead of just Dharok's greataxe otherwise it won't recognize that you have it. Also when it degrades over time the bot will mess up so you have to stop the bot and change the main weapon to Dharok's greataxe 75. A fix for this would be great

Sorry for the delay, I'll push a fix shortly

• Like 1